HT Batman Begins - Batman/Wayne TF Ex.

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Re: HT Batman Begins - Batman/Wayne TF Ex. SSC PREORDERS Friday Aug 12, 10 am (Pacifi

Are we able to cancel the order anytime before it is shipped without any penalty?

Re: HT Batman Begins - Batman/Wayne TF Ex. SSC PREORDERS Friday Aug 12, 10 am (Pacifi

sweet!!! go mine in. though i did stare at a blank screen for the longest time. then checked my mail and said i ordered it. lol whatever works i guess. :yess: :hi5:

sideshow switches the site over to this during PPOs. it's basically a 2 click process to order

thanks again fella! never ordered from SS before, always BBTS or something else.:hi5:

Around 9:55 AM my stomach started hurting real bad. I was able to take a sick deuce and still get my order in at 10:03 :rock

I need to take a deuce myself...I hope its a sick one...

There's gotta be at least 2,000 of these. Wouldn't surprise me if there were 4,000 like the 10th Anniversary exclusives.

So do they still have this in stock?

Never mind I jsut got one

Last edited:

Are we able to cancel the order anytime before it is shipped without any penalty?

Yeah. If it's under a certain price, ssc will generally allow you to cancel without penalty, in the case the figure doesn't sell out quickly and your flip goes wrong. If it doesn't say it requires a deposit, you're good to cancel.

From sideshow's site - guess it didn't sell out?

Looking for Hot Toys Batman - Bruce Wayne?
When the PPO begins for the Shadow predator, you will be able to place an order for the Batman figure as well. You can also place your order by calling toll-free 1-855-SIDESHOW (1-855-743-3746). International Customers can call 1-805-214-2157.

Well, I got my pre-order at 1:35 PM Pacific time. The site was slow, kept getting connection errors, but for some reason I was able to use my smart phone to log on and place the order. Talk about a nerve racking experience :monkey1.

Considering all of the hype surrounding this figure, I hope that it sells out before the end of the day.

Guys, PO for Batman is still up for grabs together w/ Shadow Pred for those who missed the first part. Goodluck!

GOT 'IM!!!!!

This is certainly one in the eye for the Scalpers.

Grabbed the Shadow Predator and was tempted to nab this as well since it was still there but still passed. :lol

shadow predator took 2 minutes to order vs. 20 minutes for batman

Hah, i went for the predator, and the conformation email came thru on the phone before the page came up on the pc, page took about 90 secs to show.:stick

Well the pred preorder went alot smoother than the Batman preorder.

so i take it sold out now that the preditor is up?

No, just looked and now you can order any of the 2. 4 options up, 2 flex pays and 2 full pays.

oh crap, I forgot to put in my billing info. so now when I select confirm i get a little sentence that says "no payment information on file" ____.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back