HT Batman Begins - Batman/Wayne TF Ex.

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Re: HT Batman Begins - Batman/Wayne TF Ex. SSC PREORDERS Friday Aug 12, 10 am (Pacifi

Mike, did you pick this up?

No, I passed. Q3 is already full and since I have the OC Bats, I don't need this one but it was tempting. I might pick up the Pred though, I haven't decided. Q3-Q1 2012 will be full of Marvel figures...Not to mention there are serious rumors that the Joker DX (Nicholson) and Keaton Bats will hit for Q1 2012 as well....I need those more than another Bale figure.

Re: HT Batman Begins - Batman/Wayne TF Ex. SSC PREORDERS Friday Aug 12, 10 am (Pacifi

is it quite sad when a 26 year old man upon finding he has pre-ordered said figure picks up his new born son and dances round the living room with him and then kisses his wife more than i did on my wedding day !!

The things we do to collect !!!! :thud:

You are still young , enjoy life!:lecture Your son will grow up too fast!!

is it quite sad when a 26 year old man upon finding he has pre-ordered said figure picks up his new born son and dances round the living room with him and then kisses his wife more than i did on my wedding day !!

:lol:rotfl:lol

Anyone got a directlink to the Batman figure?

I was logged in at work since4.30pm waiting for the PPO at 6pm

at 5.55 the work server went down!

Tried on my phone, got through to the PPO screen entered the info needed pressed the button - WSOD - no e-mail yet.

Balls!!!!!!!

:monkey2

That poor Asian scalper is going to have to fire all his maids now because he won't be able to pay them.

looks like PPO is over, Predator is now up for sale.

Ordered at 10:07 and even got to use $139 in reward points. I have been saving them for something worthy of my collection such as this.

I need this to sell out already. My willpower is beginning to buckle. :lol

The Mike, I have to ask you, who is that girl in your sig??? :horror

Thats's classic!!!!

Wow, so I just experienced the best customer service EVER. Couldn't get onto Sideshow at all during the "normal" time between the end of the Batman pre-order and the Predator one to update my billing info, so I finally just called their number. Got Mike within a few seconds and he personally set aside a Batman for me, told me to fix my info on the weekend when the site had calmed down and it'd be ready to go. That's just pretty much unheard of excellent customer service.

First flex pay payment of $75.00 is due August 28th. Another in September and another in October (plus shipping fees, taxes ect.).

ahh man, everytime I go to the site it's says that that I get this:
Screenshot2011-08-12at124234PM.png

That poor Asian scalper is going to have to fire all his maids now because he won't be able to pay them.

Maybe a couple. This will still fetch a pretty decent price on ebay. Hot Toys items always seem to for whatever reason.

I just logged into the regular pre-order page and got it in 2 clicks.
So, was it really necessary going to the painstaking priority pre-order page?

That's the part I don't get, if there has to be a part. They must have been playing it safe, with the commotion this thing caused, and simply had more than enough to meet demand. Clearly Hot Toys made enough of these to go around. Next time they may not do the priority preorder thing, and remove a level of panic from their poor and tired servers.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back