HT Batman Begins - Batman/Wayne TF Ex.

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Re: HT Batman Begins - Batman/Wayne TF Ex. SSC PREORDERS Friday Aug 12, 10 am (Pacifi

Well, I like how the tide has turned from beeyotching about being able to order and now beeyotching about it still being available. Sheesh. And I :lol at the dork who mentioned the conspiracy theory on SSC overhyping the figure. Lame. Quit your beetchin' and order the damn doll if you want, or STFU.

Re: HT Batman Begins - Batman/Wayne TF Ex. SSC PREORDERS Friday Aug 12, 10 am (Pacifi

:rotfl:rotfl:lol:lol:lol i'm sure that those batmans will be "super rare ebay only bats limited editions of a limited edition" gotta love it when A-Holes get their due!

Random question i am from the uk and have not ordered anything direct from sideshow before do they ship to uk and if so how much tax do i have to pay?

Could someone please answer this so i can order it

Well, I like how the tide has turned from beeyotching about being able to order and now beeyotching about it still being available. Sheesh. And I :lol at the dork who mentioned the conspiracy theory on SSC overhyping the figure. Lame. Quit your beetchin' and order the damn doll if you want, or STFU.

[ame="https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=CE8XKeN0zk4"]Kickboxer Jean Claude Van Damme Dance [HD] - YouTube[/ame]​

Hey guys, what does SS mean when it say "final accessories subject to change?" are we going to get more or less? The last sentence is usually "final figure may be slightly different" so this is something new for me..lol

The same is on the Predator PO! I hope we get more, so the scalpers will learn a lesson!:pfft:

Wow. This is still avail I presume?

Kinda wished I had registered to order it now!

Wow. This is still avail I presume?

Kinda wished I had registered to order it now!

This thing was over hyped before Sideshow even knew they'd be carrying it.

Yes, they ship to the UK. No idea on the tax I'm in the US.

I got my preorder submitted. Take that AniCon scalpers!
91698d1313052983-wtf-happened-hk-ani-con-2011-fool.jpg

Lol he called the collectible action figure a DOLL! I can't wait to have christian go on his Barbie date!

I preordered the Shad Pred, but I dunno if I'll keep it. I'm thinking of just sticking to the Predators movie preds to save some $$$.

Lol he called the collectible action figure a DOLL! I can't wait to have christian go on his Barbie date!

I preordered the Shad Pred, but I dunno if I'll keep it. I'm thinking of just sticking to the Predators movie preds to save some $$$.

Could someone please answer this so i can order it

20% Vat on top plus fedex fee around £10 and $25 delivery from Sideshow

This thing was over hyped before Sideshow even knew they'd be carrying it.

Nah not really dude. This was an exclusive limited to 800 pieces (200 per each show) Then the _____ing ensued and the rest is history. Its all good either way imo.

Has that happened before?

Well there was that one time that they complete change what was advertised and removed all the accessories and head sculpt.

j/k. I don't think anything major has been changed. Just a necessary disclaimer from SS and HT.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back