HT Batman Begins - Batman/Wayne TF Ex.

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Re: HT Batman Begins - Batman/Wayne TF Ex. SSC PREORDERS Friday Aug 12, 10 am (Pacifi

Anyone feeling a bit nervous about this?

I can feel it in my stomach that something is about to happen :cuckoo:

Re: HT Batman Begins - Batman/Wayne TF Ex. SSC PREORDERS Friday Aug 12, 10 am (Pacifi

But apparently they can only ship to the billing address of the CC.. and my billing address is clearly in the UK

not really. There are some exceptions. I tell you cause Im from Mexico and already PO some stuff that will be shipped to my US address. It may have helped they dont ship to Mexico at the moment so they gave me this alternative, but I dont see why you couldnt do the same.

Anyone feeling a bit nervous about this?

I can feel it in my stomach that something is about to happen :cuckoo:

Wait till theres like 10 sec till the po page pops up. You will be ______ bricks.

Just as an idea. How many folks on here are buying extras (or even a single) with the intention to flip it?

guys, anyone who is buying one or more of these figures just to sell it on to the highest bidder...dont buy it, a lot of people (myself included) want to get this figure for keeps, leave this batch for the genuine collectors

Hasn't it been established that there is only one allowed per customer? :dunno

Hasn't it been established that there is only one allowed per customer? :dunno

Conceivably, you could make multiple accounts granted you have multiple credit cards/addresses . . . or friends and/or relatives willing to give as much.

yeah, for some reason, just hope nothing goes wrong, hopefully, everything will go fine for everyone...provided you get your order in on time before the batch is pre sold out

Conceivably, you could make multiple accounts granted you have multiple credit cards/addresses . . . or friends and/or relatives willing to give as much.

Yeah, there is a way around everything

Kijinnmaru-inconceivable.jpg

Early morning whining as soon as the thread is unlocked. :lol

Oh and I will get extras to flip. :yess:

What are the chances of me being able to pre-order from an iPhone haha.

Gutted, away from home working.

Seeing as I sold my TDK OC Batman to get this, I'm royally screwed if I don't! :monkey2

Brave man!!! Good luck to you. I hope we all get our fair chance at ONE!!!!! I would hate to see some pop up on the boards for ridiculous prices come Oct/Nov because some people purchased more than ONE!!!!

Im a little unsure if I should get Shadow Predator also.

could still work, i thought about keeping my IPOD as a backup incase my internet suddenly decides to play up

Brave man!!! Good luck to you. I hope we all get our fair chance at ONE!!!!! I would hate to see some pop up on the boards for ridiculous prices come Oct/Nov because some people purchased more than ONE!!!!

I got $420 for him, so it won't sting too much, but I really do want this new guy!!!!

Im a little unsure if I should get Shadow Predator also.

No interest for me in the Shadow Pred, the Classic Predator :rock though. But, I would love to score two of these Bats (one to display each headsculpt). 2hr 15min to go.

lol SS page doesn't even fully load for me, login button doesn't even show up...great.

So this item will be shipping when?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back