HT Batman Begins - Batman/Wayne TF Ex.

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Re: HT Batman Begins - Batman/Wayne TF Ex. SSC PREORDERS Friday Aug 12, 10 am (Pacifi

who wants to guess how long it will take to sell out...2 mins...5 mins?

Re: HT Batman Begins - Batman/Wayne TF Ex. SSC PREORDERS Friday Aug 12, 10 am (Pacifi

So I am already qualified but never done a ppo before... Do I log into my newsletter account to get to the streamlined pages ?

If you go to the help desk on their website everything you need to know about the PPO is there. :wink1:

How do people function anymore?

this better be 1 per customer

Not sure if anyone is following, but supposedly owners of this figure are complaining about the finish of the suit on this one. It's a black/gray matte finish, not glossy.

I won't speak for everyone, but my original OC TDK always had the black/gray matte finish look and I bought it new. I always assumed that there was something "wrong" with mine because the majority of other collectors had dark black, glossy looking batsuits. So I guess it wasn't the suit drying out.

Man, this is going to be rough. Good luck, everyone.

Not sure if anyone is following, but supposedly owners of this figure are complaining about the finish of the suit. It's a black/gray matte finish, not glossy.

I won't speak for everyone, but my original OC TDK always had the black/gray matte finish look and I bought it new. I always assumed that there was something "wrong" with mine because the majority of other collectors had dark black, glossy looking batsuits. So I guess it wasn't the suit drying out.

I'm relieved. Look forward to comparing the both of them for any differences, see if the quality of the suits has changed at all.

I'd rather take guesses at how long until the site crashes. I'm guessing before 10:01:00 :lol

Has a crash happened again since the HT Guardian Predator PPO?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back