HT Batman Begins - Batman/Wayne TF Ex.

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Re: HT Batman Begins - Batman/Wayne TF Ex. SSC PREORDERS Friday Aug 12, 10 am (Pacifi

This has turned into a very hairy page.

Re: HT Batman Begins - Batman/Wayne TF Ex. SSC PREORDERS Friday Aug 12, 10 am (Pacifi

that's nice to know... i wasn't sure either whether the whole site changed or if there was a certain URL for the PPO. thanks

Ok, enough with the derail. Thread closed until tomorrow morning.

So, where's the page with the countdown clock?

How much later?

at least I can go to the gym and not worry about the PO until I get back

So Sideshow hasn't updated by status to priority pre-order eligible. Would calling them this morning help?

And secondly - are we able to change CC and address details after placing a pre-order?

So Sideshow hasn't updated by status to priority pre-order eligible. Would calling them this morning help?

How many hours ago did you apply for the newsletter?

And secondly - are we able to change CC and address details after placing a pre-order?

Just make sure before you order that the card and address are correct.

How many hours ago did you apply for the newsletter?

Just make sure before you order that the card and address are correct.

I applied for newsletter yesterday, and got confirmation of being added. But the priority preorder box is not checked yet.

And regarding the CC - currently it has my UK address and CC details on file. But I want to change it to my cousins CC and address (in the US). So I can have my cousin ship it to me as a gift/low value later on to avoid ridiculous UK customs fees - however I don't have those details yet.

The card has to be in the same name as the account holder. To be honest, it's unlikely that anything is going to get changed at this late stage to qualify you for the PPO.

Hope I'm wrong though and you sail through.

I applied for newsletter yesterday, and got confirmation of being added. But the priority preorder box is not checked yet.

And regarding the CC - currently it has my UK address and CC details on file. But I want to change it to my cousins CC and address (in the US). So I can have my cousin ship it to me as a gift/low value later on to avoid ridiculous UK customs fees - however I don't have those details yet.

Unless its a company name i dont think the shipping address can be changed it has to be the same as the billing address for the CC

Unless its a company name i dont think the shipping address can be changed it has to be the same as the billing address for the CC

Yeah that's why my cousin will pay on her CC and it will be shipped to her billing address.

If i'm unable to order because of this priority preorder farce then it's gonna really suck. HT have screwed collectors with this silly exclusive BS. The edition size of this is gonna end up being near or same as a regular release anyway. Lame.

Just as an idea. How many folks on here are buying extras (or even a single) with the intention to flip it?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back