HT Batman Begins - Batman/Wayne TF Ex.

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Re: HT Batman Begins - Batman/Wayne TF Ex. SSC PREORDERS Friday Aug 12, 10 am (Pacifi

ServerRoomFireWeb.jpg

this picture was taken at ssc in the very near future...........:panic:

Re: HT Batman Begins - Batman/Wayne TF Ex. SSC PREORDERS Friday Aug 12, 10 am (Pacifi

I tried searching but says no matches found, but does the 10$ welcome code work on this preorder

To be fair...PPO's ain't a new thing, nor is the streamlining. Also we've known that this was being PPO'd for sometime.

Can I suggest that perhaps you should have not left it until the day before the PPO to alter the details? It ain't SSC's fault if you ain't able to order. You have had enough notice.

:lecture:lecture:lecture :exactly::goodpost:

Actually I only found out about PPO yesterday.

This thread has been full of such irrelevant BS that I did not bother to follow it once the 12 Aug date was announced. I was not aware I had to go through another layer of nonsense to be able to order a figure at a reasonable (but still inflated) price.

The only thing i've ever ordered from sideshow to date is the exclusive CR Superman - and that did not have this issue

You knew about this Wednesday when I was talking to you about your CC info and you wanting it shipped to your cousin and me telling you the info had to match for the PPO. It's not so much nonsense as you dealing with this headache as a result of procrastination. I hope you get one, but don't blame Sideshow if you don't. The fault lies with you.

Anyone feeling a bit nervous about this?

I can feel it in my stomach that something is about to happen :cuckoo:

lol DO NOT PANIC! SS promises everything will be just fine:peace

:lecture:lecture:lecture :exactly::goodpost:

You knew about this Wednesday when I was talking to you about your CC info and you wanting it shipped to your cousin and me telling you the info had to match for the PPO. It's not so much nonsense as you dealing with this headache as a result of procrastination. I hope you get one, but don't blame Sideshow if you don't. The fault lies with you.

When we spoke I assumed PPO just meant pre-order, I only realized the difference on Thursday:slap

But yeah it's my fault i'm not a regular SSC customer or I didn't trawl through all the garbage in this thread to be enlightened about this process.

Guys i just found out about sideshwos..... Where do i get it

Im afriad its too late for you to get one :(

Because you need to be qualified for ppo and i think it takes like 24 hours to be qualified.

I'm not going to stress myself out about this PPO - If I get one, awesome - If I get on the wait list - so be it. One way or the other, I'll end up having this guy and the Shadow Pred in my collection...notice I said, in my collection....not up on ebay (which is where I may have to turn to for these HA!...but not at the crazy prices they are at now...although I've noticed them drop a bit over the past several days...just a little :) Good luck all! Less than 2 hours!

Probably too late to get in the Priority Pre-order later today. Just take this time to create a sideshow account and wait till later today to see if there are any left over for regular pre-order. If there are non, just get on the "Wait-list".

Sorry dude. If you really just found out, you may be screwed. You will get a chance two hours after the PPO starts if any are left.:slap

When we spoke I assumed PPO just meant pre-order, I only realized the difference on Thursday:slap

But yeah it's my fault i'm not a regular SSC customer or I didn't trawl through all the garbage in this thread to be enlightened about this process.

What did you think the extra "P" stood for? :dunno :lol

So I am already qualified but never done a ppo before... Do I log into my newsletter account to get to the streamlined pages ?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back