HT Batman Begins - Batman/Wayne TF Ex.

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Re: HT Batman Begins - Batman/Wayne TF Ex. SSC PREORDERS Friday Aug 12, 10 am (Pacifi

where ws the price officially announced

Trust us, it's $224. Our sources? Sideshowcollectibles.

Re: HT Batman Begins - Batman/Wayne TF Ex. SSC PREORDERS Friday Aug 12, 10 am (Pacifi

Wow this Batman is Nice!!!:clap

Trust us, it's $224. Our sources? Sideshowcollectibles.

Say what now? Next you'll be telling us it goes up for sale from 10:00AM to 12:00PM (Pacific Time) on Friday, August 12th, 2011. :cuckoo:

Say what now? Next you'll be telling us it goes up for sale from 10:00AM to 12:00PM (Pacific Time) on Friday, August 12th, 2011. :cuckoo:

And that it's streamlined, whatever that means. :dunno

August? Where did you hear that from? This doesn't go down until Spooktacular of next year. So October/November 2012.

Don't let these guys fool you, er, uh, guys. NOTHING is happening this Friday. The mods are just trying to have fun and fool you guys with the title of this thread.

Sleep in, go to work, you won't be missing anything. It's just a joke.

Anybody know when this will be made available to order? What's a "Sideshow" anyway? And what the ____ is a "Batman?"

I'm going to wait in the streamline for it. :yess:

Is it wrong that I'm feeling a little bit of the ol' "entitlement" feeling with this one? I mean, to think that these little ass holes that just come into this thread without really doing some research or caring could possibly make me miss out on this figure really infuriates me.

I mean, I don't feel like I'm better than them, but they are "competition" so to speak. I mean I don't have this feeling towards the usual suspects (Nam, Batty, Kara, Jye, etc. you know who you are) but those that just don't seem to really be aware or careless when the info is RIGHT there in their face kind of makes me have this "they shouldn't have it" mentality. They seem like the type that would just turn around and buy it for $500-$600 on ebay anyway. OR worse, not care about it at all and want to flip it, kinda like the "how much does this go for on ebay, guys" crowd.

Am I alone?

Is it wrong that I'm feeling a little bit of the ol' "entitlement" feeling with this one? I mean, to think that these little ass holes that just come into this thread without really doing some research or caring could possibly make me miss out on this figure really infuriates me.

I mean, I don't feel like I'm better than them, but they are "competition" so to speak. I mean I don't have this feeling towards the usual suspects (Nam, Batty, Kara, Jye, etc. you know who you are) but those that just don't seem to really be aware or careless when the info is RIGHT there in their face kind of makes me have this "they shouldn't have it" mentality. They seem like the type that would just turn around and buy it for $500-$600 on ebay anyway. OR worse, not care about it at all and want to flip it, kinda like the "how much does this go for on ebay, guys" crowd.

Am I alone?

:clap :clap :clap :clap :clap :clap :clap :clap :clap This is why it's better to mock them than give them PPO information. :lecture

After all the fuss with wanting to rename the thread, by adding pre order details in it, now you want the pre order details to remain a mystery :slap

Don't mean to be a jerk, but here we go again. :slap

There's 600 pages in this thread almost and this has been answered several times. BUT, to answer your question the only item you'll see at the time of a streamlined PPO is the item up for preorder.

I guess what i should of asked is how and where do you access the PPO. Will it be on the main page??

Am I alone?

No you are not alone.
I too feel this thread has evolved into a battle between true SSF collectors, flippers, and those lazy @$$ collectors, who don't want to raise a single finger, in this case put google to use.

I'm going to wait in the streamline for it. :yess:

But I thought a streamline was the queue of guys waiting at the urinal. :dunno

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back