HT Batman Begins - Batman/Wayne TF Ex.

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Re: HT Batman Begins - Batman/Wayne TF Ex. SSC PREORDERS Friday Aug 12, 10 am (Pacifi

This has me worried, since I don't seem to get my newsletter until later in the day.:/

The same thing happens to me, but you need not worry, the newsletter is unimportant. Stay on the page and be ready Friday and you'll be fine.

Re: HT Batman Begins - Batman/Wayne TF Ex. SSC PREORDERS Friday Aug 12, 10 am (Pacifi

Hey Nam, did you see this?

Newsletter subscribers who qualify will be given an opportunity to 'Priority Pre-Order' (1) Hot Toys' Batman - Bruce Wayne (Batman Begins) 12-inch Figure from 10:00AM to 12:00PM (Pacific Time), and (1) Hot Toys' Shadow Predator 12-inch Figure from 12:00PM to 2:00PM (PT) on Friday, August 12th ,2011.

What do you think it means? :panic:

Yeeash $224. I may have to pass due to Jack D/X, Supes, Captain A-hole, and 4 Fantasy Football League fees on the horizon. I have TDK D/X taking up the top shelf of a Detolf, but man that BB is looking sweet with the poseability!

If I grab one and you wanna swap, I'm game!

Good luck with that. I don't think Jesus Christ himself would be willing to preorder one for you with the 1 per customer limit.

Is it not possible to pay by ones UK credit card for example and then have it shipped to a friend or family member in the US? (who can then ship it as a gift of low value to you to avoid customs)

The same thing happens to me, but you need not worry, the newsletter is unimportant. Stay on the page and be ready Friday and you'll be fine.

Thanks, I know that I sounded like a total noob, (which I technically am since this is my first PPO). So, I appreciate the non-facepalm response. (Which I deserved.)

Is it not possible to pay by ones UK credit card for example and then have it shipped to a friend or family member in the US? (who can then ship it as a gift of low value to you to avoid customs)

Any ideas about this?

So, has a 1 per person limit been officially announced via the SSC Homepage?

Let's go again with some Bat-pictures!!

110811043262b2ff881a1c667f.jpg

110811043345fd6e5751ae2721.jpg

1108110432448e8dd9b2eb2058.jpg

110811043393e76249147e1287.jpg

1108110433c1975d69eca241db.jpg

11081104330f3b69973d95d791.jpg

1108110433fbcf1fb354927005.jpg

1108110433aee3df9a444913f7.jpg

110811043311caabd5d50c4adf.jpg

From Toyworld forum. Credits: R KATO

So, has a 1 per person limit been officially announced via the SSC Homepage?

Not so much a newsletter as an email with information regarding the PPO:

Priority Pre-Orders Begin this Friday
Newsletter subscribers who qualify will be given an opportunity to 'Priority Pre-Order' (1) Hot Toys' Batman - Bruce Wayne (Batman Begins) 12-inch Figure from 10:00AM to 12:00PM (Pacific Time), and (1) Hot Toys' Shadow Predator 12-inch Figure from 12:00PM to 2:00PM (PT) on Friday, August 12th ,2011. Collectors will be given a choice to Pre-Order both Batman - Bruce Wayne (Batman Begins) and Shadow Predator Figures through one full payment or through a multiple payment option of FLEXPay. These two hour Pre-Order windows are only available to 'Priority Pre-Order' members, but if any items remain available to purchase after these member Pre-Order windows, then these will be offered to the general public. Remember, all purchases made through Sideshowcollectibles.com earn Sideshow Rewards points, good for future purchases through our store!

Just one per customer.

Yeah it's 1 per person.

I would buy multiples if that wasn't the case. Gotta admit though, $224 is a bit much. That's really close to my passing point for this one.

If this is a trend with releases from here on out, I guess my collecting days are truly over. Reeve Superman I could understand, but this figure? Especially when it was the equivalence to $180USD at the Asian Toy Fairs? C'mon.

Wonder if this is going to crash their servers again.

Considering the flexpay. When is he supposed to arrive? Would it be a 2 or 3 month flex?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back