HT Batman Begins - Batman/Wayne TF Ex.

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Re: HT Batman Begins - Batman/Wayne TF Ex. SSC PREORDERS Friday Aug 12, 10 am (Pacifi

Got the news letter. :yess: Now i can buy two of these bad boys and turn around and flip them.........did i say that out loud:slap

Re: HT Batman Begins - Batman/Wayne TF Ex. SSC PREORDERS Friday Aug 12, 10 am (Pacifi

Got the news letter. :yess: Now i can buy two of these bad boys and turn around and flip them.........did i say that out loud:slap

Hell yes! I figure I'll get him, enjoy it for about eight months until TDKR comes out, and then sell it off just before the rubber turns to jello.:exactly:

:wink1:

Re: HT Batman 1989 Michael Keaton Ex. SSC PREORDERS Friday Aug 12, 10 am (Pacifi

No, the PPO is actually for the '89 Joker tomorrow, '89 Batman is Friday.

Nope. That's for the PPPPPO. The PPPO tomorrow is for the Predator and Fridays PPO is for Bateman.

I'm gonna buy extras so that you can't have one. Yeah, I'm talking about you, guy reading this post. Sorry. But that's just the way it is, so deal with it.

I'll be at work, so I might get fired too. :yess:

The bright side is you can always streamline his coffee before the PPO. That way if he cans ya, you'll have some satisfaction. And if he doesn't, you helped him add a little more protein to his diet. :lol

I'm gonna buy extras so that you can't have one. Yeah, I'm talking about you, guy reading this post. Sorry. But that's just the way it is, so deal with it.

Dammit, Rowlf! Quit bat-blockin!:mad:

Dammit, Rowlf! Quit bat-blockin!:mad:

Nah, don't worry about Kara. He won't be ordering any on Friday. I plan on tossing this up on his visitor page:

picture.php

He'll go into a seizure and be suffering from jerker's cramp too badly to PPO anything until the Post-Puberty Predator goes up around noon.

I sense a disturbance in the....:horror....NO, NO, It can't be, It can't, It just Can't....NOoooooooo!

on the Page that SSC provided (yeah, that's right i read it!) it says it'll refresh the page automatically, if this the same for macs?

Finally PPO is back. It was gone for years.

i cannot believe peeps paid up the wazoo for this figure.I can just imagine after the PPO that the figures will go up AGAIN for those that didnt score one off Sideshow.
FKN SCALPERS!!!!!!

:p

604 pages and we aren't even close to getting this yet, is that a record?

For all you guys saying "Hellz Yea sideshow collectors and PPO is the epic winz!!!"

Take one guess what website these scalpers and scalper customers will be visiting one friday morning.....

There still gunna scalp, ppl on the these forums are opening dummy accts as we speak, the fella that did the photo review who had three of these figures is prolly gunna pick up a couple more and resell them for a premium.

Scalpers are scum, but theres really nothing any of us can do. It was HT that made teh bone headed decision to make so few of these.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back