HT Batman Begins - Batman/Wayne TF Ex.

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Re: HT Batman Begins - Batman/Wayne TF Ex. SSC PREORDERS Friday Aug 12, 10 am (Pacifi

After all the fuss with wanting to rename the thread, by adding pre order details in it, now you want the pre order details to remain a mystery :slap

it's not that at all.
It's just that the people that have been following this thread since day 1
have given the answer to other boardies again and again and again. Some people who follow this thread have also, done their own research via Google, and are P.O. at the fact that people aren't willing to do some simple research.

Re: HT Batman Begins - Batman/Wayne TF Ex. SSC PREORDERS Friday Aug 12, 10 am (Pacifi

What time Thursday? :dunno

What time Thursday? :dunno

Thursday?

The figure is sold out on sideshow's website.

You_Lose_t-shirt_link.jpg

Sideshow sent out a reminder for all newsletter members. If they don't get the newsletter, they are PPO qualified anyway, so don't bother answering anyones questions about the PPO. If they don't have the details already, they won't be able to order it anyway.

Sideshow sent out a reminder for all newsletter members. If they don't get the newsletter, they are PPO qualified anyway, so don't bother answering anyones questions about the PPO. If they don't have the details already, they won't be able to order it anyway.

"harvey dent, the man of the hour"

I am qualified to PPO however i didn't get an email. :dunno

After all the fuss with wanting to rename the thread, by adding pre order details in it, now you want the pre order details to remain a mystery :slap

It's only a mystery to those to lazy to be bothered to read. All the info is on Sideshow web site. They even provide screen shots.

https://www.sideshowtoy.com/?p=3516

:lol :lol :lol

sad but true, streamlined right out the door :horror

Psst, numbnuts, Batty was referring to this Streamline :lol:

Airstream_1.jpg

I just hope I don't streamline myself on Friday. :monkey4

WdeWJ.gif

:nono Don't front. You'll be "streamlining" your gym sock 3 minutes after scoring one. :lol

Looks just like my house

Hey, that is my house :tap

I can just make out my detolf thru the window.

Re: HT Batman 1989 Michael Keaton Ex. SSC PREORDERS Friday Aug 12, 10 am (Pacifi

[ame="https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=_qQ3b9Gn6a4&feature=related"]Batman Dancing - YouTube[/ame]

Last edited:

Just so I make sure I got this right, it's the 89 Batman that's going up for PPO tomorrow correct.

Re: HT Batman 1989 Michael Keaton Ex. SSC PREORDERS Friday Aug 12, 10 am (Pacifi

Just so I make sure I got this right, it's the 89 Batman that's going up for PPO tomorrow correct.

No, the PPO is actually for the '89 Joker tomorrow, '89 Batman is Friday.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back