HT Batman Begins - Batman/Wayne TF Ex.

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Re: HT Batman Begins - Batman/Wayne TF Ex. SSC PREORDERS Friday Aug 12, 10 am (Pacifi

Wonder if this is going to crash their servers again.

Hopefully that price dissuades alot of people. Or collectors have to choose between Predator and this, and choose Predator.

Re: HT Batman Begins - Batman/Wayne TF Ex. SSC PREORDERS Friday Aug 12, 10 am (Pacifi

Considering the flexpay. When is he supposed to arrive? Would it be a 2 or 3 month flex?

I'd say 3 flex payments. SSC usually keeps each payment under $100, unless it's something really pricey.

Well given the dozens that seem to be selling at $350-500 on eBay - I doubt it'll be enough discouragement

I don't have the cash for 2, but a friend was going to pay me for picking his up, as he doesn't have an SSC account, but it looks like it's every man for himself.

Yeah it's 1 per person.

I would buy multiples if that wasn't the case. Gotta admit though, $224 is a bit much. That's really close to my passing point for this one.

If this is a trend with releases from here on out, I guess my collecting days are truly over. Reeve Superman I could understand, but this figure? Especially when it was the equivalence to $180USD at the Asian Toy Fairs? C'mon.

Ridiculousy price. I wonder what SS's cut is? Prolly going to pass. Don't wan't to feed them 'scalpers'...:pfft:

I'm thinking of this as $125 Batman and a $100 beautifully sculpted and painted Patrick Bateman head.

Guys this might be a dumb question but I got that mail about the priority pre-order and it said that the pre-orders will go up at 10 AM?

But being from Belgium I have absolutely no clue what time that is (I assume it's Central US time?) Can anyone help me? :eek:

Guys this might be a dumb question but I got that mail about the priority pre-order and it said that the pre-orders will go up at 10 AM?

But being from Belgium I have absolutely no clue what time that is (I assume it's Central US time?) Can anyone help me? :eek:

I'm from Spain and I think here, in Spain, the 10 AM PST are 19:00 PM. Here you've a page, hope it helps:
https://wwp.greenwichmeantime.com/time-zone/usa/pacific-time/

Wow, just 1 per customer?!
What's the Shadow Pred from anyway?

You guys should know your time zones. If you don't know it, find out by google, it isn't hard.

I hate to be a ____, but while this forum can be used as a tool by simply asking questions, there are devices and special search engines out there specifically designed for the problems you guys have. Use them.

This goes up at 10AM pacific time, Sideshow's time (they're located in California). If you're not anywhere close to them, simply find a site that converts the time from where they're located, to where you live. Unless of course you don't know where you live.

Seriously, all the answers you guys seek are in this forum or a few second searches away . . .

What is this Google you speak of?

I'll try to get this, I haven't any HT Batman! This is gonna be my first and last I thought.

Maybe I'll sell the harness and the headsculpt for recovery some money....

Just out of curiousity does the PPO show up on the SS main page along with the newly released items day of?? Never bothered with PPOs before.

$225 is far too pricey for a figure that might melt in a coupla years. Great sculpt, but I'll wait and see what next year's movie brings.

Just out of curiousity does the PPO show up on the SS main page along with the newly released items day of?? Never bothered with PPOs before.

Don't mean to be a jerk, but here we go again. :slap

There's 600 pages in this thread almost and this has been answered several times. BUT, to answer your question the only item you'll see at the time of a streamlined PPO is the item up for preorder.

:lol @ all the whiners _____ing about the price who had every intent of buying it anyway at $250+. :cuckoo:

$225 is far too pricey for a figure that might melt in a coupla years. Great sculpt, but I'll wait and see what next year's movie brings.

My DX02/King Leonidas is still intact w/o any melting, tearing or leaking.

Just take care of it.

where ws the price officially announced/ and btw, all hot toysare upwards of 200 now

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back