HT Batman Begins - Batman/Wayne TF Ex.

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Re: HT Batman Begins - Batman/Wayne TF Ex. SSC PREORDERS Friday Aug 12, 10 am (Pacifi

It is one per customer. The newsletter in your email said it specifically one per customer.

I haven't received the Newsletter yet. Was it sent out today?

Re: HT Batman Begins - Batman/Wayne TF Ex. SSC PREORDERS Friday Aug 12, 10 am (Pacifi

I'm glad they are offering Flexpay on this and the Predator figure.

I haven't received the Newsletter yet. Was it sent out today?

Not so much a newsletter as an email with information regarding the PPO:

Priority Pre-Orders Begin this Friday
Newsletter subscribers who qualify will be given an opportunity to 'Priority Pre-Order' (1) Hot Toys' Batman - Bruce Wayne (Batman Begins) 12-inch Figure from 10:00AM to 12:00PM (Pacific Time), and (1) Hot Toys' Shadow Predator 12-inch Figure from 12:00PM to 2:00PM (PT) on Friday, August 12th ,2011. Collectors will be given a choice to Pre-Order both Batman - Bruce Wayne (Batman Begins) and Shadow Predator Figures through one full payment or through a multiple payment option of FLEXPay. These two hour Pre-Order windows are only available to 'Priority Pre-Order' members, but if any items remain available to purchase after these member Pre-Order windows, then these will be offered to the general public. Remember, all purchases made through Sideshowcollectibles.com earn Sideshow Rewards points, good for future purchases through our store!

with flexpay do you make your first payment when it ships or what? n00b question haha.

48 hours from now we'll be cheering or crying in our beer..good luck to all!!

So full payment means they charge you NOW or when figure ships...like most of their POs?????

Sorry I'm all jittery and nerves frayed- not thinking correctly!

So full payment means they charge you NOW or when figure ships...like most of their POs?????

Sorry I'm all jittery and nerves frayed- not thinking correctly!

I'm pretty sure they're preorder instructions are uniform. They charge when it ships.

I'm pretty sure they're preorder instructions are uniform. They charge when it ships.

So yeah the deal is still on buddy!!!!!!!:hi5: You were worried, huh?

Not so much a newsletter as an email with information regarding the PPO:

Priority Pre-Orders Begin this Friday
Newsletter subscribers who qualify will be given an opportunity to 'Priority Pre-Order' (1) Hot Toys' Batman - Bruce Wayne (Batman Begins) 12-inch Figure from 10:00AM to 12:00PM (Pacific Time), and (1) Hot Toys' Shadow Predator 12-inch Figure from 12:00PM to 2:00PM (PT) on Friday, August 12th ,2011. Collectors will be given a choice to Pre-Order both Batman - Bruce Wayne (Batman Begins) and Shadow Predator Figures through one full payment or through a multiple payment option of FLEXPay. These two hour Pre-Order windows are only available to 'Priority Pre-Order' members, but if any items remain available to purchase after these member Pre-Order windows, then these will be offered to the general public. Remember, all purchases made through Sideshowcollectibles.com earn Sideshow Rewards points, good for future purchases through our store!

So strange, last email I got from them was Aug 5th, and it said:

Join us next week to launch our count down to our October Spooktacular 2011 event with an exclusive priority pre-order of the Bruce Wayne - Batman Begins and Shadow Predator Hot Toys Figures. These items will be available through a special Priority Pre-Order event on Friday, August 12th at 10AM (Pacific Time) for the Batman Figure and Noon (PT) for the Shadow Predator to qualified newsletter members. Click the information link below to make sure you're ready for the PPO! Stay tuned to next week's newsletter for complete details!

Just got off the phone with Sideshow. They won't charge you for the Batman Begins order until the item ships. However, they're not sure if a non refundable deposit is required.

Just got off the phone with Sideshow. They won't charge you for the Batman Begins order until the item ships. However, they're not sure if a non refundable deposit is required.

How, at this point, could they not know??? Crazy....

So...which one of you fabulous American's wants to be my middle man? I cannot be dealing with customs fees anytime soon :lol

So...which one of you fabulous American's wants to be my middle man? I cannot be dealing with customs fees anytime soon :lol

Good luck with that. I don't think Jesus Christ himself would be willing to preorder one for you with the 1 per customer limit.

This has me worried, since I don't seem to get my newsletter until later in the day.:/

Yeeash $224. I may have to pass due to Jack D/X, Supes, Captain A-hole, and 4 Fantasy Football League fees on the horizon. I have TDK D/X taking up the top shelf of a Detolf, but man that BB is looking sweet with the poseability!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back