HT Batman Begins - Batman/Wayne TF Ex.

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Re: Batman Begins: Batman/ Bruce Wayne (2011 Toy Fairs Exclusive)

Everyone just relax, complaining other people's non constructive comments wil make your comment itself non constructive. After all it's just a toy.

As this figure has not been released yet, I propose everybody can speak what they want if they are compliant with the sideshow freak guideline.

And I think it's inappropriate for people to make rules here for expression of opinion and judge other people's comment.

And I think it's inappropriate for people to make rules here for expression of opinion and judge other people's comment.

Heh. Says the guy that proposed a rule, and judged comments complaining about non-constructive comments.

I always enjoy self-defeating posts.

SnakeDoc

Anyone wanna start taking wagers on when this thread gets locked?

It won't. The HT Superman thread survived a much longer information wasteland than this ... and a much greater influx of whiners.

These threads always dengenerate quickly between the announcement and the pictures, then between the pictures and the order, and then again between the order and the shipping date. It is the nature of the beast.

SnakeDoc

Just saying, got the brand new mini mod in here trying to counsel everyone on proper forum etiquette, and really only making himself out to be a hypocrite in the process.

Nothing is happening with this until next month. Other than that, the most we can hope for is display pics from HT's SDCC booth. Unless we have a member from over seas who managed to snag one and can post some in hand pics for us. :dunno

Heh. Says the guy that proposed a rule, and judged comments complaining about non-constructive comments.

I always enjoy self-defeating posts.

SnakeDoc

I appreciate your comments, i'll take it. thanks. :clap

Anyway, people can say anything here if they are compliant with the sideshow freak crystal clear guideline. If not, I trust the administrator will take action. That's the reason why sideshow freak is one of the world's most popular toy forum.

Last edited:

Sorry if this has already been posted but here's a link to an article on this figure... https://www.cooltoyreview.com/story...op_Dollars_On_Batman_Begins_Figure_139527.asp

"We're all excited about Hot Toys' 2011 toy Fairs exclusive Batman Begins Movie Masterpiece Series 1/6 scale figure, and rightfully so. The figure rocks. Thing is, right now collectors are panicking and spend insane amounts on eBay in hopes to secure one, despite the fact that Sideshow has announced they will be distributing the piece. It will be available and at the suggested retail price. While it will be limited, we have it on good authority that it is in no way going to be so scarce that you won't have a shot at pre-ordering it. Just keep your money in your pocket and your eyes on CTR. We'll continue to give updates on the pre-order in the next while."

Short but informative.

Let's all take a moment to relax and remember why we're here:
268316_10150228139302344_58690437343_7555650_6560453_n.jpg

260384_10150228139392344_58690437343_7555652_1131881_n.jpg

268444_10150228139422344_58690437343_7555654_5523577_n.jpg

270298_10150228139227344_58690437343_7555648_6128606_n.jpg

270674_10150228138417344_58690437343_7555630_1050347_n.jpg

"We're all excited about Hot Toys' 2011 toy Fairs exclusive Batman Begins Movie Masterpiece Series 1/6 scale figure, and rightfully so. The figure rocks. Thing is, right now collectors are panicking and spend insane amounts on eBay in hopes to secure one, despite the fact that Sideshow has announced they will be distributing the piece. It will be available and at the suggested retail price. While it will be limited, we have it on good authority that it is in no way going to be so scarce that you won't have a shot at pre-ordering it. Just keep your money in your pocket and your eyes on CTR. We'll continue to give updates on the pre-order in the next while."

Short but informative.

And unfortunately, likely be buried by a troll who can't help but post 6 dimes per page whining about people picking on lazy bastards. :huh :lol

Thanks Batfan08! Now we can all relax.

Now lock up this thread until there is a concrete announcement, and end on a high note.

I'm surprised I haven't seen anyone comment on the "first night out" Bruce not being quite accurate since the bat is on the suit. 'Course, that could be 200 pages back :D That head sculpt is still very impressive, excited to see some production pics.

I'm surprised I haven't seen anyone comment on the "first night out" Bruce not being quite accurate since the bat is on the suit. 'Course, that could be 200 pages back :D That head sculpt is still very impressive, excited to see some production pics.

It has and it is.

Ummm... Where will this be made available outside of attending SDCC or ordering off eBay? I know this has been asked but I can't find the answer skimming the hundreds of pages. Haven't logged in on this site for about a month so just found this about an hour ago and tried reading all the comments but there are too many of them!

Thanks.

Has the Wayne sculpt on previous HT Batman releases ever looked that good? (Was there a Wayne sculpt before this one?)

I now want this. :lol

Nevermind. Answered my own question. I think. I found maybe two helpful posts in the last 5 pages. The rest of the posts were rude condescending remarks made at people with post counts indicating they don't spend hours on here everyday to know what all of the responses here have said.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back