HT Batman Begins - Batman/Wayne TF Ex.

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Re: Batman Begins: Batman/ Bruce Wayne (2011 Toy Fairs Exclusive)

Well,

You HAVE THE POWER!

fetch.php

Yes, but we can't always do things just because we want to :(

I think that's a Spiderman saying or something.

No.

100% of the "mocking" posts would be completely avoided if those doing the mocking simply grew up and didn't do it in the first place.

Only a child thinks other people besides themselves are responsible for their own (mis)behavior.

And only a moron would promote entitlement. :huh

Has nobody on here every used a forum before? Edit the first post with updates, change the thread title to make it clear that such updates are included in the first post, most of the problem solved :dunno

The thread is 175 pages of nonsense. It's no wonder people don't want to dig through it.

..or people could just do as Nam says, and read 3 pages back :)

Not even natty gifs or witty motivational posters can save this thread now.

Last edited:

Takes a lot less energy to provide an answer than it does to be a ____ about it.

:huhJust:huhignore:huhthe:huhtrolls:huh

:ignore::ignore::ignore::ignore::ignore:

This dude is on his way to SDCC to see if he can pick himself up the awesome new Batman figure from Hot Toys:

bosssx3swag2.gif

I just need this figure.BBTS needs to get this after SDCC!!

Yes, but we can't always do things just because we want to :(

I think that's a Spiderman saying or something.

Destroy it? No. Contain it definitely. This thread could be locked until new information is released or until ordering. Dave does it all the time.

..or people could just do as Nam says, and read 3 pages back :)

Not even natty gifs or witty motivational posters can save this thread now.

The problem with that though is that at the rate the thread moves, it's 4 pages back, 5 pages back within a day. So when you dig through 4 or 5 pages and all you get is people complaining about posts from 3 pages ago, pictures that have nothing to do with the topic, and other utter dreck, I don't think it's surprising that people are just saying ____ it and just posting their question.

And like others have said, if it wasn't for people _____ing about the people asking questions, the thread would be a lot shorter. It's just like most things, people feel the need to insert their .02 (multiple times in this case) when they don't agree with something, which takes just as much or more effort than to just answer the damn question, thus shortening the thread and making it easier to find said information for those looking for it in the future.

The problem with that though is that at the rate the thread moves, it's 4 pages back, 5 pages back within a day. So when you dig through 4 or 5 pages and all you get is people complaining about posts from 3 pages ago, pictures that have nothing to do with the topic, and other utter dreck, I don't think it's surprising that people are just saying ____ it and just posting their question.

And like others have said, if it wasn't for people _____ing about the people asking questions, the thread would be a lot shorter. It's just like most things, people feel the need to insert their .02 (multiple times in this case) when they don't agree with something, which takes just as much or more effort than to just answer the damn question, thus shortening the thread and making it easier to find said information for those looking for it in the future.
Ahhhhhhh, hypocrisy at it's finest :lol

Ahhhhhhh, hypocrisy at it's finest :lol

Yes, responding to a post in response to constructive criticism is surely hypocrisy.

I forgot to throw in some buzz words to make it acceptable.

Troll, entitlement, newb.

Perfect!

For realz though, I'm not here to argue with anybody. I come here for news and to see what people are doing custom/mod-wise, and from that perspective it does get frustrating to see a thread that's 300+ pages where 6-8 pages in a row have nothing to do with the topic, and then people complain that people ask questions. I'm not saying don't post all the LOLcats and YouTube videos you want, but if that's going to happen I think it's reasonable to expect people to ask on-topic questions without having to dig through all that crap.

Last edited:

Why is this thread still going?:lol

There wont be any new info on this figure till after comic con.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back