HT Batman Begins - Batman/Wayne TF Ex.

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Re: Batman Begins: Batman/ Bruce Wayne (2011 Toy Fairs Exclusive)

It was. I was waitlisted too, but mine converted some time later.

Yeah, that thing sold out quick!! But a LOT of WLs got converted, so I was happy :D

320.jpg

Sick Pic Sean :clap

:lol @ someone saying this looks like Superman in a Bat suit :lol

^ LOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOL that's great

Yeah i guess your right, but the probelm is that what if toys2 doesnt get it? then i would have missed my opportunity of getting it. I can always cancel my sideshow order if toys2 gets it.

Thanks for the advice:hi5:

:lecture:lecture

Also my plan. Toys2 have been great to me. Because of them I will in fact be able to get this figure from a financial standpoint afterall....and ideally it will be from them. Eric said he is hoping to get these exclusives (shadow predator and Batman). Considering he has been able to get every exclusive of recent memory I'm confident this time will be no exception.

For the folks that actually went to Toyfairs/Comic Con in the past and bought a Hot Toy exclusive...how do they usually go about selling it at the show? I'm attending SDCC in a couple weeks and I'd like to know ahead of time if I need some sort of token or something.

I'm betting they aren't just going to stick it up for order without warning. That's what they did with Gort last year.

I think they will cause they want everyone to have a fair chance at this and Snake Pred. It will benefit their servers as well if everyone doesn't know exactly when it will be up.

This will probably go up for order at 3 in the morning with no warning whatsoever. Sideshow will stagger the time it comes available by time zone so it comes up at 3 am where you live.

If this was Spook, it wouldn't suprise me, but it seems like a lot of their stuff goes up no earlier than 7am pacific.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back