HT Batman Begins - Batman/Wayne TF Ex.

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Re: Batman Begins: Batman/ Bruce Wayne (2011 Toy Fairs Exclusive)

Guessing I'm saying $175-220.$250 max.

$175 should be the price but with Captain America costing $170 I can't see it being that price, plus being an exclusive. SS probably spends around $170 for Bats and will charge us $190+. But I hope you're right.

Yeah i guess your right, but the probelm is that what if toys2 doesnt get it? then i would have missed my opportunity of getting it. I can always cancel my sideshow order if toys2 gets it.

Thanks for the advice:hi5:

I've all ready bought mine but definitely if you can get this from SS do it, it'll definitely be the cheapest place to get this even if you do get stung by customs. By what I can gaver from my usual sellers saying there going to try get this to then being told it's highly unlikely. I think this is more limited than what I 1st thought. The 500/800 Pcs being mentioned is may be true after all. I hope everyone who wants this can get this, it's a shame HT made such a cool piece an exclusive, may be it'll become a regular release. Problem is no one knows

Hey guys, so i have a quick question. I wanna do a custom velvet cape for this bats like i did for my dx batman. How do i attach the cape to the suit? do i make my cape like the takara one, which there is a hole in the neck part of the cape and you just put it over the neck, then the cowl on top or...?

Thanks

I'm feeling $199 for some reason.

I think it'll be under $200, but being more limited, and coming with more than Cap, who's $170, I think somewhere between $170 and $200 is about right.

I think it'll be under $200, but being more limited, and coming with more than Cap, who's $170, I think somewhere between $170 and $200 is about right.

Anything under $200 would make me very happy.

You guys are lowballing, I think. I don't see this as being priced any less than Iron Man. Kudos to SSC if he is, but I doubt it.

Even $215 wouldn't be too bad, $250+ would be nuts.

Well they could always throw in a light up base that doesn't light up. That seems good for jacking a price up.

Yeah, I think he is going to be priced like Iron man $214.99 or somethng, which IMO it's still gooood.

I have a feeling it will either be under $200 or over $200. :lecture

Wait till SS puts him on the giftcard list.

I have a feeling it will either be under $200 or over $200. :lecture

My prediction is that there is a 50/50 chance that the price will be either over or under $200. :lecture

You're welcome.

I believe sideshow will be asking for money in exchange for Batman.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back