HT Batman Begins - Batman/Wayne TF Ex.

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Re: Batman Begins: Batman/ Bruce Wayne (2011 Toy Fairs Exclusive)

im part of the OC club member and i paid retail....

but this new one is mouth-watering :)

There are already going to be people ticked that they'll miss this, but sticking it up at a random time will make people even more upset.

I don't think they'll have much of a server problem if they streamline it from the get go.

well, like I said, nothing has gone up before 7am pacific, and they haven't been putting stuff up later on in the afternoon, so it's not too difficult to guess what time it will go up. If people still miss out, it's either bad luck or tough cookies, it's not like people have to stay up all night, on pins and needles waiting for this thing. Sometimes the cookie doesn't always crumble the way we want it to :wink1:

I'm actually considering a second and I won't flip it. This is coming from a collector that has the OC also.

Here's my thinking, one OC for the Begins suit as it appeared in TDK. One of this one as a regular Begins Batman (I'll probably use the angry mouth). A second of this one to use as the first night out "spelunking" Bruce Wayne.

Hell, there's that other mouth piece too, I might be tempted for a third if it's cheap enough. :lol

See, I don't have many Hot Toys characters, but I do have alot of figures. I've bought multiples of just about every single figure I own. DX Joker, DX Batman, Bank Robber Joker, Two-Face, T-1000, Terminator etc. etc. and I haven't sold one yet.

Oh I understand people will want two or more & display them all but it'll be good to see other people who want this get a fair chance of owning it at retail. Being that this is an exclusive. I read on either Toy Hunters or HT Community Facebook Page, someone going into the Toy Hunters store asking about how many of these figures will be available at the next Toy Fairs & they said very little. Breaker from OSB tryed to get some but now he said it's highly unlikely to get any,were before he could always get exclusives. I just don't belive this'll become available like before with Scarecrow ect but we'll see :)

Toy Hunters store asking about how many of these figures will be available at the next Toy Fairs & they said very little ......I just don't belive this'll become available like before with Scarecrow ect but we'll see :)

What's Toy Hunters going to say, "Nope, there will be tons of figures available and you'll have plenty of opportunities to get one."?

No way. To increase demand you have to advertise. Do I think we'll be looking at regular Hot Toys release numbers? No. Do I think there will be thousands of them, of course.

While I don't think they'll be as available as Scarecrow and Demon Batman, I do think they'll be as abundant, most likely more. The difference between the two, that I can see is that this single Batman is/will be much more popular than that 2 pack set. Hence the only reason why it won't be "as available" is because there is more demand and more people want it.

We always do this, we always panic. Everything will be fine. It's all supply and demand.

I just hope I get a crack at getting this.

@DiFabio
Hope your right mate. More the better, I'll definitely pick up two if possible!! :)

@DiFabio
Hope your right mate. More the better, I'll definitely pick up two if possible!! :)

So is it expected to go up without warning? I'm not sure how they've conducted things in the past...

I hope I can get at least 2

Out of curiosity, around when do you guys believel this figure will ship? How long do HT convention exclusives take to be produced?

^^
I think the 1st batches ship out out early Aug but I don't know about SS?? Shouldn't be long though

1 per customer? OC owners truly got it good then (well, that is if you paid near retail)... can display both Bale sculpt and the cowl.

1 per customer? OC owners truly got it good then (well, that is if you paid near retail)... can display both Bale sculpt and the cowl.

That's what I had in mind. In fact, you can use a random head under the ski mask, and kit bash the Bale head wearing a suit, and get three figures total :D

Im like 70% sure its going to be one of the city hunters figure's thats going to be up for preorder on sideshow today.

I'm 100% neither one of you know for sure.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back