HT Batman Begins - Batman/Wayne TF Ex.

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Re: Batman Begins: Batman/ Bruce Wayne (2011 Toy Fairs Exclusive)

So if I don't own the original OC Batman and end up getting this version, I'll never be a "True" OC club member? :(

:lol

So if I don't own the original OC Batman and end up getting this version, I'll never be a "True" OC club member?
That is correct. Nothing wrong with that, though. It just means you aren't as special awesome as the rest of us.

I think they will cause they want everyone to have a fair chance at this and Snake Pred. It will benefit their servers as well if everyone doesn't know exactly when it will be up.

If this was Spook, it wouldn't suprise me, but it seems like a lot of their stuff goes up no earlier than 7am pacific.

There are already going to be people ticked that they'll miss this, but sticking it up at a random time will make people even more upset.

I don't think they'll have much of a server problem if they streamline it from the get go.

I don't know, this is a good time to be a member of the OC club IMO, that means you can display both options.

I don't know, this is a good time to be a member of the OC club IMO, that means you can display both options.

This is very true!

Which, in this case, is a damn good thing. :lecture:lecture:lecture :exactly::goodpost:

Not true.

It's a proven fact that OC owners get more *____ than non-OC owners (if they get any at all).

*Fill in ____ with ____ if you're a female OC collector, aka The Ween.

*Fill in blank with wet batcaves if you're a male OC collector.

*Fill in blank with Pneumatic Mangler if you're easily offended or this joke has gone too far or way over your head.

Yeah to be serious, owning this version is all that matters now. It has so many more display options and the Bale sculpt is just plain awesome.

wwadmine.jpg

I want to be this creature.
958200octopusgirlforsig.jpg

Carry on.:monkey2

Yeah to be serious, owning this version is all that matters now. It has so many more display options and the Bale sculpt is just plain awesome.

Spoken like a true non-OC'er...

:nana:

:monkey1

Who got their OC Batman for retail=WINNING!
Who got it for retail cost? This guy right here with the 2 thumbs!
I will also own the new Batman figure!
People should just be happy we have a chance to own this figure, but yup it sucks that it's an exclusive.

Unfortunately, I'm not, though if the limit on the new one is 2, I am getting 2 (1 for a friend of mine).

If it's really that exclusive it should only be a limit of 1 per customer, chances are anyone buying 2, chances are the 2nd will be bought just to get flipped on Evilbay.

If it's really that exclusive it should only be a limit of 1 per customer, chances are anyone buying 2, chances are the 2nd will be bought just to get flipped on Evilbay.

I'm actually considering a second and I won't flip it. This is coming from a collector that has the OC also.

Here's my thinking, one OC for the Begins suit as it appeared in TDK. One of this one as a regular Begins Batman (I'll probably use the angry mouth). A second of this one to use as the first night out "spelunking" Bruce Wayne.

Hell, there's that other mouth piece too, I might be tempted for a third if it's cheap enough. :lol

See, I don't have many Hot Toys characters, but I do have alot of figures. I've bought multiples of just about every single figure I own. DX Joker, DX Batman, Bank Robber Joker, Two-Face, T-1000, Terminator etc. etc. and I haven't sold one yet.

Why you no good slanderous dog. No bueno sir.

Aye-yi-yi, I forgot. You're afraid of water. Sailing metaphor inappropriate. Sorry. :peace

Does anyone think it will be limit 2 like Demon Bats / Scarecrow?

Hiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiighly unlikely. Iron Man was one per customer.

Spoken like a true non-OC'er...

yeah I wish I had it but didn't start collecting till after it was long released. It was already going for crazy prices, but the good thing about HTs is that sometimes they give you another chance to own popular figures. I just hope I can secure one of these. :pray:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back