HT Batman Begins - Batman/Wayne TF Ex.

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Re: Batman Begins: Batman/ Bruce Wayne (2011 Toy Fairs Exclusive)

I was about to repost my link but it looks like SS has deleted it from their FB page :lol

Bu they basically said they are going to carry it thy just don't know if it will neccesarrily be a con exclusive

Just thinking with money being tight for me right now what I might do, only if need be, is just buy the new aspects of this figure when they inevitably get parted out on ebay. Meaning the head and 3 mouth pieces, the Wayne head and the harness. No doubt the prices of these parts by themselves will be something stupid though. We'll see.

I'm in the same boat kind of. You could be looking at anywhere in the vicinity of $200 to get all those parts no? If this figure as a set goes for $250 it'd be hard to think that saving $50 by opting for parts is the way to go. I already have OC Bats, and paid a premium for it, but I'm looking for all sorts of reasons to pick this one up too despite funds running a little low. It'd be easier if I was genuinely broke, but I have a few options (cancelling other pre-orders, selling on a figure or two, keeping my ragged jeans and tatty shoes for a few more months etc).

The awesome Bruce Wayne HS I can actually do without - but those interchangeable mouth pieces and the posing/mood options they offer is hard to pass up. Having a back-up suit with back-up pegs and the rest of it is another reason to put an order in.

And there we have it. In the face of all common sense pointing to passing on this one, a single post was all it took for me to convince myself that I should be picking this up. It's already done. :slap :gah:

The awesome Bruce Wayne HS I can actually do without - but those interchangeable mouth pieces and the posing/mood options they offer is hard to pass up. Having a back-up suit with back-up pegs and the rest of it is another reason to put an order in.

And there we have it. In the face of all common sense pointing to passing on this one, a single post was all it took for me to convince myself that I should be picking this up. It's already done. :slap :gah:

Pretty much my thought process leading up to caving :lol

I'm in the same boat kind of. You could be looking at anywhere in the vicinity of $200 to get all those parts no? If this figure as a set goes for $250 it'd be hard to think that saving $50 by opting for parts is the way to go. I already have OC Bats, and paid a premium for it, but I'm looking for all sorts of reasons to pick this one up too despite funds running a little low. It'd be easier if I was genuinely broke, but I have a few options (cancelling other pre-orders, selling on a figure or two, keeping my ragged jeans and tatty shoes for a few more months etc).

:lol at last paragraph. So true. And I've had those same thoughts about having a back-up suit etc etc

Yeah I'm betting the parted out bits and bobs will be very pricey. In the situation where I simply cannot order the full figure and be charged for it right now hopefully either the full figure will somehow still be available at 'normal' prices when I can afford it or if not the parts will be available. And I'll see if I can stomach the high prices when that time comes.

I was about to repost my link but it looks like SS has deleted it from their FB page :lol

Bu they basically said they are going to carry it thy just don't know if it will neccesarrily be a con exclusive

The fact that they removed it, makes me worry....

Maybe they will do it for SDCC afterall and fighting for it on those morning PPO sucks

DAMN!!!!!!
as Gordon said: " I've got to get me one of those"

Hopefully ordering one doesn't become a pain in the ass. My scarecrow just doesn't look right without a OC Batman and damn they knocked it out of the park.

Nam and Void shaking hands ... Id be expecting a joker style shocker handshake from Nam :monkey1:monkey1:rotfl

You always did know when to quit, Void. :wink1:

[ame="https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=VgPwXlTRuHs"]YouTube - ‪Dillon & Dutch scene - The worlds most epic handshake!‬‏[/ame]

Yeah, I actually thought those previous Bale sculpts were a'aight, but now. . .damn. They do look pretty pathetic in comparison.

Yea, and it's still not good enough to some.

Yea, and it's still not good enough to some.

Yeah, I haven't read all of the pages on this one. Has the photoshop version showed up yet? lol. :slap

I really hope it doesn't become impossible to get. Come on sideshow, help us out.:pray:

I've heard HK VIP members can start preorder these exclusive figures from today. There are a thousand of people queuing up outside the shop right now. I guess there will be plenty of supplies in ebay very soon.

This suit blows away the TDK suit.

This is how Batman should look like, hopefully he goes back to this in the next movie.

If sheeps could only say Baaaaad Assssss!

:lol

Exact opposite was said around TDK time.

Not by me.

I was saying at that time:

"holy crap, I need to sell all of these boring polystone statues and get into those awesome poseable HT figures!"

:lol

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back