HT Batman Begins - Batman/Wayne TF Ex.

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Re: Batman Begins: Batman/ Bruce Wayne (2011 Toy Fairs Exclusive)

I wonder if any etailers who get their supply through Sideshow will sell these as well (ie Alter Ego), or if it will strictly be through Sideshow.

I'd like to know that too.

That's the second Devilshop I've inspired. I think it's time I get a cut in the royalties Mr. 666. :tap

Predator would make for a cool Batman. :rock

Or would Batman make for a cool Predator. :rock

I'm confused now.

Wow Bat Pred looks awesome, reminds me of the original Batman vs Predator comic from the 90's.

I've moved into that probably worse zone of "I don't think I'll be able to get it, but who knows?" into "I have a chance at getting this."

I'm still assuming it will be either a) impossible to get, b) necessary to overpay on eBay or c) have to be at the computer at 3 AM hitting refresh.

Any situation that's better than those three will be an improvement, so I'm still keeping a "worst case" mindset.

What are you guys talking about? There's one on ebay which still has some time left.
The rest seem to be 400+ which is hardly a white wash of devaluing

They go for $300 or less in the For Sale threads on this site, and one was listed for $215 just this week. Who would go to evilbay looking for the lowest price on a figure? :lol

batmanpredator.jpg

:wave

:yess::clap

They go for $300 or less in the For Sale threads on this site, and one was listed for $215 just this week. Who would go to evilbay looking for the lowest price on a figure? :lol

back in the day I used to get really good deals from eBay for my SS LOTR and SW 1/6 figures. Until about 2 years ago, I never paid above $40 for my figures except for Sith Anakin which I paid $60 for. I did get lucky with HT Aldo and got him for $130 with free shipping last october though

also sideshow just added to that post that these (Shadow Pred and batman) most likely WON'T be sold as con exclusives through their site!!! :yess: so no attendee and non-antendee worries hopefully!

Now I'm confused. What does that mean? So it will be sold by SS just like any other HT figure? I thought it was an exclusive.

SnakeDoc

I hope so- we'll see. Maybe other online retailers will carry him, who knows!? Best thing is we'll be able to get him, I think it'll be a $215 figure!

Now I'm confused. What does that mean? So it will be sold by SS just like any other HT figure? I thought it was an exclusive.

SnakeDoc

We're thinking they're going to be like what happened with the Sarah Conner T-1000 where she wasn't ready in time for the Con so was sold regularly and shipped after the Con but was still limited to 1 per customer (if I remember correctly)

Anyone feel free to jump in as I feel I got some facts wrong :lol

We're thinking they're going to be like what happened with the Sarah Conner T-1000 where she wasn't ready in time for the Con so was sold regularly and shipped after the Con but was still limited to 1 per customer (if I remember correctly)

Anyone feel free to jump in as I feel I got some facts wrong :lol

So ... that would make it a hell of a lot easier to get, right?

SnakeDoc

So ... that would make it a hell of a lot easier to get, right?

SnakeDoc

I would assume so. To my knowledge etailers even had that T-1000 (I know at least CSC had her b/c that's where I typically shop) so maybe, just maaaaybe, it will be available at etailers as well. but we really don't know much yet. Just that SSC WILL carry it

Everyone needs to take a DEEP breath......relax. I have felt better since I found out SS will be offering online....we'll get him....I'm being positive!

Never tried to get an "exclusive" before ... they never released one that was good enough to give a damn about.

I need to decide when/whether to cancel Jack Sparrow and/or Captain America. I'd rather have this one (along with Superman) anyway.

SnakeDoc

Never tried to get an "exclusive" before ... they never released one that was good enough to give a damn about.

I need to decide when/whether to cancel Jack Sparrow and/or Captain America. I'd rather have this one (along with Superman) anyway.

SnakeDoc

I know what you mean. I've never gotten any of the Con exclusives either. THis is the first time I ever saw one that I need and want.

and I literally made that same decision already. Canceled Jack awhile ago and made a custom instead, then once this was shown, I canceled Cap.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back