HT Batman Begins - Batman/Wayne TF Ex.

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Re: Batman Begins: Batman/ Bruce Wayne (2011 Toy Fairs Exclusive)

I know what you mean. I've never gotten any of the Con exclusives either. THis is the first time I ever saw one that I need and want.

and I literally made that same decision already. Canceled Jack awhile ago and made a custom instead, then once this was shown, I canceled Cap.

I hope you don't regret it- Cap and Jack will be stunners, but I know what yoiu mean. This Batman TOPS the DX one in my opinion!!!!

The only exclusives I've bought were the T-1000 as Sarah Connor (sold Sarah for profit, kept the T-1000 donut head for my T-1000s) and the Batman Begins Demon and Scarecrow set.

I know what you mean. I've never gotten any of the Con exclusives either. THis is the first time I ever saw one that I need and want.

and I literally made that same decision already. Canceled Jack awhile ago and made a custom instead, then once this was shown, I canceled Cap.

I decided I was getting two this year. Preordered Indy. Canceled Indy for Sparrow. Pre-ordered Superman. Preordered Cap with the intention of canceling either Cap or Jack. Now I'll cancel both Cap and Jack for the Batman.

I think Batman and Superman are the end-of-the-line, though. I don't imagine the need to cancel either of those.

Then ... on to TDKR next year.

SnakeDoc

The only leakage issues I really saw were on the Asian released Batman DX around the neck and shoulders. Hot Toys were replacing these figures for a while if you had the problem. By the time DC Direct released these in the US, the problem was reported to be "fixed". I have not heard of this issue showing up since then. Am I wrong?

I hope you don't regret it- Cap and Jack will be stunners, but I know what yoiu mean. This Batman TOPS the DX one in my opinion!!!!
Don't worry I won't :wink1: The only one I do regret canceling is HT Thor. I'm Hoping we see another one though for Avengers

I love my custom Jack and HT basically told we're getting another Cannibal Jack which is from my favorite of the POTC movies. Cap does look great BUT we'll almost positively see another one for the Avengers movie.
And I totally agree. I wasn't as blown away at the DX announcement as I am about this one
I decided I was getting two this year. Preordered Indy. Canceled Indy for Sparrow. Pre-ordered Superman. Preordered Cap with the intention of canceling either Cap or Jack. Now I'll cancel both Cap and Jack for the Batman.

I think Batman and Superman are the end-of-the-line, though. I don't imagine the need to cancel either of those.

Then ... on to TDKR next year.

SnakeDoc

That's what I keep thinking. CR Superman is the only PO I still have that I won't cancel.

The only leakage issues I really saw were on the Asian released Batman DX around the neck and shoulders. Hot Toys were replacing these figures for a while if you had the problem. By the time DC Direct released these in the US, the problem was reported to be "fixed". I have not heard of this issue showing up since then. Am I wrong?

There are reports of issues with rubber suits other than DX Batman's, more prominent of which is probably the Comedian's.

batmanpredator.jpg

:wave

Nice, but I done see Christian Bales mole or scar.

As much as I love my DX, this figure just looks too damn cool. The Bale headsculpt alone is phenomenal, and with the multiple faces, and first night out stuff, it just is stunning. I can't stop going back and looking at it. The fact that it's an exclusive probably means we'll be getting some pretty damn cool packaging to boot.

They go for $300 or less in the For Sale threads on this site, and one was listed for $215 just this week. Who would go to evilbay looking for the lowest price on a figure? :lol

Okay, I'll bite. Anyone got an OC Batman they're willing to sell for $200.00?

:impatient:

:rotfl

Would that be the Batator.

"Batator" wouldn't that be a Playskool thing? Devil, you gotta do that Photochop! You could also do "Robin the Spud Wonder" Oh and "Mr. Fries!"

:thwak

Okay I'll stop now...:lol

Okay, I'll bite. Anyone got an OC Batman they're willing to sell for $200.00?
We were discussing the original IM Mark II price drop after the AUV announcement, not OC Bats :slap :lol

As much as I love my DX, this figure just looks too damn cool. The Bale headsculpt alone is phenomenal, and with the multiple faces, and first night out stuff, it just is stunning. I can't stop going back and looking at it. The fact that it's an exclusive probably means we'll be getting some pretty damn cool packaging to boot.

I hope it's in some nice packaging. I'll guess foam instead of a plastic tray. I hole it's pretty elegant so to speak.

My 2 favourite shots^. He looks like a major a$$kicker.
Same here! Angry mouth plate FTW!!!

$239.99 - $259.99 is my guess and only available through SSC. I don't see this production run being large enough to sell through other retailers. After all it's a Toy Fairs Exclusive.

Just thinking with money being tight for me right now what I might do, only if need be, is just buy the new aspects of this figure when they inevitably get parted out on ebay. Meaning the head and 3 mouth pieces, the Wayne head and the harness. No doubt the prices of these parts by themselves will be something stupid though. We'll see.

The only exclusives I've bought were the T-1000 as Sarah Connor (sold Sarah for profit, kept the T-1000 donut head for my T-1000s)

Aww, that figure is so sweet when all styled. :yess:

Too much to read, is this a T-1000 as Sarah Connor situation? Meaning meant for SDCC but ended up being a more limited release? And what did SSC say?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back