HT AvP:R 1/6 Wolf Predator Image Thread

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
6roc2a.jpg

2j2u9g4.jpg

20iym0z.jpg

Check out his short wrist blades, I'm a little dissapointed with these.
5n6aeq.jpg

nb9maf.jpg

Yes I'm back with the dark pics.
Hope you guys like them.

aren't the short wrist blades intentional??? i thought that was a way for the Predators to show their mastery of hunting. longer blades meant that they were the younger, less experienced. Short blades indicated a more experienced Predator, and means that they have to get closer to their prey.

i think longer and heavyer blades are inteded for xenomorph close encounters, if a predator have only meele weapons for kill xenomorph , longer the blades are and less chances there are of get some bad squirt of acidic blood

i think longer and heavyer blades are inteded for xenomorph close encounters, if a predator have only meele weapons for kill xenomorph , longer the blades are and less chances there are of get some bad squirt of acidic blood

thats why his face looks how it does ! :lol.
Honestly though , I think the longer blades are for the pansy preds.
:rotfl Wolf is more like p1 and p2 , more stealthy and agile. Less armor and stuff. I for one definitely prefer my preds this way. :cool:

i know really how much can count what paul w.s. anderson think and say , but he has stated the much larger plasma caster and baldes are meant to be for fight agaisnt aliens
and definitely it has sense 'cause you don't go at elephant hunt equiped with a 9 mm handgun but with some larger caliber shotgun, ain't?

i know really how much can count what paul w.s. anderson think and say , but he has stated the much larger plasma caster and baldes are meant to be for fight agaisnt aliens
and definitely it has sense 'cause you don't go at elephant hunt equiped with a 9 mm handgun but with some larger caliber shotgun, ain't?

Wolf is too bad ass and confident for big blades and stuff. :cool:
Maybe the young uns , but I think wolf was ranked way higher than all the first avp preds , after all they called for his help. :D

yes sure, a really good bad ass predator have not problems with the lenght of his blades, as it see wolf know how to use his blades against some big ugly b***h

don't mind how are long the blades you have , but how you know to use them

Yea, I don't think Wolf had a problem using short blades seeing as how he somehow managed to jam his WHOLE HAND into a xeno no problem. :confused:

IS anyone getting ^^^^ing SICK of Hot Toys QC? I went to extend the spear and the points on both ends of the figure BROKE. They didn't come off, the peg literally snapped from trying to just EXTEND the thing, like it's SUPPOSED to do.

Maybe I've just been having a bad streak but this is really unacceptable for 150 dollar figures.

I met Ian Whyte at the weekend, he doesnt have any HT figs but does have "the smaller toys" - by that I assumed McFralane and Neca. I told him what I thought of AvP-R and he seemed to take it OK.

Sweetman :D. I`m gonna get some posing skills soon. Atm im happy with them i have now. Kinda scared of posing them too much cuz something might snap, etc etc. And that would suck.

Back