HT AvP:R 1/6 Wolf Predator Image Thread

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I don't think it would kill them to add a second left hand to the variants they've been releasing. P2 and Wolf would both have benefitted greatly from the addition of a gripping left hand. I really wish they'd at go back to adding a set of those multi-purpose bendable hands, or at least make all the hands in pairs, like most other companies do. :duh

I'd like a close left hand so I can reproduce this, you could sort of pull it off with the hand he has, but it'd look unnatural.

001809640977.jpg

I've been considering just sculpting some left hands to match the P2 and Wolf Pred figures, and maybe a couple of new weapon-grip or special purpose hands, like maybe a net gun-firing left hand for P2. I suppose they'd have to be cast in resin... not the most ideal material, but probably a lot better than nothing.

Going by the picture I posted, I wish HT had doen the dreads further towards his face like the movie, it feels less full on the figure.

Soon as I finish up with some of the other things going on at the moment I'll probably sketch a few ideas first. When I have something to show, my fellow Pred fans here will be the first to know.

Cool, the hardest thing was to get them to stand without the use of a stand.....I actually had the prealien stabilising wolf !!! :banana

could of done with some more head room though....great photo there though DBC :joy

The Wolf Predator is just awesome and I am glad I kept one. The Predators are one line I regret not collecting sooner.

Last edited:
Back