HT AvP:R 1/6 Wolf Predator Image Thread

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
please pass me the website link that talks about second version of wolf predator.

coz i think my local toystore already have wolf and i will buy it this weekend but i might have to wait if they have 2nd version

let me know guys

thnaks

Juz got my wolf yesterday!!!!! Yippie!!!!! N the best thing is dat i didnt even preordered him!!!! I WAS LUCKY!!!!!! Datz right.. juz happened to be at the right place at the right time while the shop was receiving their stocks!!!! But before u rush down to their store, im in Southeast asia.. u guys in the US b patient.... u'll get ures soon!!!!! Meanwhile, here's some pics :chew

View attachment 5362

View attachment 5363

View attachment 5364

View attachment 5365

View attachment 5366
lifescale with 1/6

The WOLF has landed!!! ABC said they'd be shipping him along with the PredAlien, but he arrived solo... I'm just so stoked to finally get him that it doesn't even matter right now. I can wait another week or two, no problem! It's 3 a.m. and mine's only half assembled, but there will be pics and a comment or two to follow when he's all together. So far he's probably the easiest Pred "kit" I've assembled to date.
:chew:chew:chew:chew:chew

Hey Les, if yours hasn't already arrived then he's gotta be on the way, bro! This one looks like it'll be tons of fun to repaint. I'm sure you'll go nuts with the brushes once you have this one in hand!!! :D

Congratz to all those who got him!!! Mine is on the way from Toys2.net

They also received the Wolf by himself...hopefully the PredAlien will be shortly behind him!

I hope mine is about to arrive too. I sent them an email "Goodshipped" thought i wont get an answer before monday. Stupid weekends :(. I hate weekends untill i get my wolf. Hopefully this one is the last weekend without him. ^^. Though it`s been easier to wait lately, so much to do. Luckely im not the one who sits at home all day, because that would be a killer.

:emperor

I hope mine is about to arrive too. I sent them an email "Goodshipped" thought i wont get an answer before monday. Stupid weekends :(. I hate weekends untill i get my wolf. Hopefully this one is the last weekend without him. ^^. Though it`s been easier to wait lately, so much to do. Luckely im not the one who sits at home all day, because that would be a killer.

:emperor

I have ordered Wolf also on ebay fom Goodshipped.
I have sended him an email also yesterday, but i got no response back yet

I doubt he works on weekends. So you and me will get a reply tomorrow. Hopefully.

Im not sure if he 'works' during the weekend.

I have sended him emails before about wolf, and mostly he answers within 24 hours.
I've ordered the pred 2 Elder also at 'goodshipped', got that figure within 1 week from Hong Kong to Holland.

I guess he will send us a email tomorrow.

I am having mixed feelings on the Wolf for some reason. I missed out on the P2 Elder:confused:, and part of me wants to cancel the Wolf and try to snag an Elder. I currently have the AVP Scar and Celtic, and the Sideshow BD P2. I was wanting to snag one more to round out the group...at least until the P1 releases. I'm sure that once I get the Wolf I'll appreciate him like my other Preds. Any thoughts?

I am having mixed feelings on the Wolf for some reason. I missed out on the P2 Elder:confused:, and part of me wants to cancel the Wolf and try to snag an Elder. I currently have the AVP Scar and Celtic, and the Sideshow BD P2. I was wanting to snag one more to round out the group...at least until the P1 releases. I'm sure that once I get the Wolf I'll appreciate him like my other Preds. Any thoughts?

I really like the Wolf and I am getting him, but if I had a choice to only get one, I would get the P2 Elder. I think he is the best looking Predator so far.

ABC is S'POSED to ship mine THIS WEEK! :banghead
Get with it people! I need my Wolf fix! :rock
They do have 'em in. They said something about orders "with" the Predalien will be delayed a few weeks...I told 'em to ship mine on. I did pay for EXPEDITED SHIPPING on Wolfie after all!

But, I can wait of course. :D :monkey1

Maybe...

:monkey5

Don't cancel your wolf. There are some "insider" news that this one's gonna be one of the rarest Predator ever released!! :monkey5

Back