HT AvP:R 1/6 Wolf Predator Image Thread

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
ABN! Thanks for posting those!

I can't wait for Tuesday now, yours got to Indiana REALLY fast! Good to hear it was even easier than the P2 Elder, which I breezed through putting together. Wolf looks KICK ASS!

I'll have to blow up this thread with massive amounts of pics on Tuesday.

...god I can't wait to see that face sculpt in person!

---Pitu, if you're reading this, and you get a Wolf, you best review him! AYYYYE PAPA!

ABN! Thanks for posting those!

I can't wait for Tuesday now, yours got to Indiana REALLY fast! Good to hear it was even easier than the P2 Elder, which I breezed through putting together. Wolf looks KICK ASS!

I'll have to blow up this thread with massive amounts of pics on Tuesday.

...god I can't wait to see that face sculpt in person!

---Pitu, if you're reading this, and you get a Wolf, you best review him! AYYYYE PAPA!

Yeah bro, he is unfreakingbelievable to say the least. When you get yours, remember to use the hair dryer trick on his "underwear" to to make it fit. You'll see exactly what I'm talking about. I could be wrong but I slowly tried un-attach it but I don't think it's meant to un-attach. So the hair dryer thing worked perfect. I also had to use an exacto to shave out some of the innards of his elbow joint to click on to the shoulder piece. Other than those two mods, he was a blast to put togethor.

Also, he really isn't as skinny looking as the preview pics had suggested. He is slightly skinnier than the previous preds, but not anorexic like the pics had suggested.

Hey P!tu, I would recommend against doing a video review of him or for that matter buying him at all bro. This time, your head truly will explode from excitement! lol

Here is convincing evidence that a second version of Wolf is under development.

dscn1735kc7.jpg

dscn1736up9.jpg

Btw I forgot to show you this guys. I was shopping at the mall last week and was hoping to see some new blu ray releases...

So look what I found:

:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D

The best blu ray to date!:rock

looks like there's a BD Wolf coming soon.

It could also be separate pieces so that it is easier to paint. You see they paint the inside of the mouth and then....... forget it Hot Toys is gonna take more of our money :lol

Update: I just checked my P2 Elder and he has the same seams near his mouth area. So either this is Hot Toy's way of painting the insides of the mouth or there will be a roaring P2 Elder coming soon:lol.

Last edited:
I mean my Scar, Chopper, and Ancient all have those seams on their top and most likely bottom mandibles too, but we didn't get a BD w/ ne mouth for them. I was just going by the P2 BD one. Great Pics Darren.

Update: I just checked my P2 Elder and he has the same seams near his mouth area. So either this is Hot Toy's way of painting the insides of the mouth or there will be a roaring P2 Elder coming soon:lol.

My guess is on a roaring P1!

And yes I'm in France. I've compared the dvd to the blu ray and well... it feels just like wearing glasses for the first time :D HD rules!

It could also be separate pieces so that it is easier to paint. You see they paint the inside of the mouth and then....... forget it Hot Toys is gonna take more of our money :lol

where you get this info?? can you pass me the link please?

thanks

There is nothing official about a roaring P2 Elder, even if it would be cool. So there's no info on that, but if you were talking about the seams near the mandibles then just saerch the threads.

I guarantee the roaring Wolfie will announce right around the DVD release.

Either then, or when they announce their Predator 1 figures. Most likely it will be a Hong Kong DVD release Exclusive like the Predalien BD, that is if they make one.

Here is convincing evidence that a second version of Wolf is under development.

dscn1735kc7.jpg

dscn1736up9.jpg

i cant find this pics on the website. PArdon my ignorance but i would like to read the news about it.

and is this battle damaged wolf?? as far as i know, wolfs face is already damaged anyway.

so confusing

they come up with too much variant

and i dont think this is roaring elder predator

Back