HT AvP:R 1/6 Wolf Predator Image Thread

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
:chew Toys2 shipped out my Wolf , he'll be here Tuesday!! Can't wait......must be patient.......AHHHHHHHH!!:google:D

huh....pics? I'm interested and if its already assembled that's even better......and freebees???? What would those be???:monkey5

Man now I feel like a dumb@ss because I ordered throught alteregocomics.com. But when I ordered the AVP snap kits from Toys2 they charged me 20.00 USD to ship up to 5, and they came in an envelope:monkey4 So I didn't even check to see if it would be cheapper, which it was. Now I can't cancel my order from Alter Ego, and I have to wait another 2 DAMN months:monkey4:monkey2

You would think that the people who ordered from abcexpress (overseas) would get Wolf/Predalien sooner than everyone else, but thats not the case in this scenario :monkey2

Anyone here orders hot toys from BBTS? I had preordered it for $135 a while back and they still have open preorders for $150. How accurate are they in receiving their stocks. I just hope I don't get an email saying sorry that they could not fill my order due to manufactures low stock. Any info appreciated. Thanks.

My 2 pcs of Wolfs are on their way from Hong Kong to Topeka!! Unfortunately, I won't get to see them until next month as ironically, I am now in Asia; a stone's throw away from Hong Kong! :monkey1

cornerstorecomics just charged my credit card for my predalien...
:chew

Did you also pre-order Wolf Pred from them too? I wonder if Wolf and Predalien will ship at the same time from CSC.

I haven't gotten my charge notification email from CSC yet for my predalien...strange.

Probably the easiest to build out of the three I've built so far (Asian Ancient, P2 Elder, Wolf) but still a pain in the ass here and there. By far the best Pred to date. No contest. Gentlemen, my Wolf:

new2002.jpg

new2003.jpg

new2001.jpg

Sorry for the cruddy pics but it's better than nothing for you guys to see and it's 3 am. Time for sleep...

I'm thinking about moving my P2 Elder if anyones interested. I'll be sure to advertise on the selling section, but thought I'd throw it out there to you guys in here first. He is open, and the only thing "wrong" with him is that I made slits in the back side of his leg armor to make them fit on. If anyone is interested, I'm asking $150 shipped (paypal) and I'll even throw in a freebie or two ;)

If he's still for sale, I'll take him :monkey5
Let me know?

Back