HT ALIEN: KANE or DALLAS or BOTH? Which will you get?

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

DALLAS or KANE or BOTH?

• Just getting DALLAS

Votes: 2 1.9%
  • Just getting KANE

Votes: 24 22.9%
  • Gonna get BOTH

Votes: 47 44.8%
  • NEITHER, not interested or will decide after more characters are made

Votes: 32 30.5%

• Total voters
Thanks Batty... for some reason when I selected go to first unread post it completely skipped that page.

The headsculpts do look great, but the head coverings do look plastic. Oh well, still look awesome :rock

Not really into these guys but I snapped a shot of them at the Hot Toys store the other day. Thought you may want to see: (sorry its not a great photo, was in a bit of a hurry)

2307620280_afc7d144fe_o.jpg

Wow I can actually recognize the actors who play Dallas and Kane in the HT head sculpts. Now we gotta hope that the bottom half of the faces are accurate! :lol

And those are some great shots MM! I wish I could visit those shops and see the displays, they're so elaborately detailed and beautiful.

If these are on display, can't we get some actual head-shots from HT? I wanna see!

I wonder if these are gonna end up costing more through Sideshow than Toys2. Davey Jones and now Rocky, I wonder if these will be next.

I WILL ORDER THOSE.I PLAN ON BUYING ANYTHING HOT TOYS WILL RELEASE FROM ALIEN 1.

Niceeeee............... :monkey5

I'll be getting them but why not just put the pre-order up Sideshow?

If DSC has them cheaper, then I will order from them instead, but the fact that everywhere has them for the same price makes me kind of doubtful. Still, it's possible that the price for the BBTS preorder was just a guess, and if Sideshow announces that they'll be $150 direct from them, BBTS might sell them for $139.99 like they did for Davy Jones (also $150 direct from Sideshow). Or it's also possible that Sideshow might be selling them for more than $150, and $150 is in fact the discounted price (hope not).

I'm in the UK , the cheapest method for me to get these guys is probably through abc express. I ordered and paid for kain last week and plan to pay for dallas also. I have always loved all the alien characters. I do prefer the movie to aliens so these figures are definite pick ups for me.
Abc express owe me quite a few figures :lol.
Heres to hoping for one awesome ripley and the rest of the crew!! :D :rock

I am starting to want both of these new figures now. :monkey1

The wait times on all this HT Alien stuff is slowly eating my brain, attacking the common sense centers and eating away at my resolve to not buy them all.
These are tough times we live in, guys! It is hard to hold back. :D

Back