HT ALIEN: KANE or DALLAS or BOTH? Which will you get?

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

DALLAS or KANE or BOTH?

• Just getting DALLAS

Votes: 2 1.9%
  • Just getting KANE

Votes: 24 22.9%
  • Gonna get BOTH

Votes: 47 44.8%
  • NEITHER, not interested or will decide after more characters are made

Votes: 32 30.5%

• Total voters
I'm not sure how you can say that you see Cate Blanchett in that Galadriel PF and not see at least a little John Hurt there (keeping in mind that we only see the top half of the sculpt). But these are of course very subjective things.

Yeah, Galadriel aside, it might just be the extreme angle of the one pic and we simply don't have a great shot of either head yet.

Don't get me wrong, I'm really liking both of these, despite being more of a statue guy and a newcomer to Hot Toys - this will be the most I've EVER spent on 12" figures and I'm still a little uneasy! Its quite possible I may have to cancel at least Dallas if not both. I hope not but I've got pretty wide eyes and semi-Low budget! :lol

We did see a better pic. It was in the podcast. It still looked nothing like her. her jaw is shaped wrong among other things.

Now Kane?

You can't really tell, but from what is shown, it does look like him. Dallas is also a great likeness.

these are looking better and better with every new pic!! i was NOT going to get these before, and am most definitely going to get them now.

i still find it weird that the pics say "pending approval" how does it work? do they sculpt John Hurt to look exactly like him, release pics so that we can all pre-order the fig, while at the same time waiting to see if they will get approval for the headsculpt? shouldn't they wait until they have gotten approval before releasing images and getting us all excited about the sculpt??

i don't have read the entire so maybe that's has already say but when is supposed for this figures to hits the market?

I think May-June time frame, but given some of the recent delays w/ AVP:R line...I would guess July-Aug?

Back