HT ALIEN: KANE or DALLAS or BOTH? Which will you get?

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

DALLAS or KANE or BOTH?

• Just getting DALLAS

Votes: 2 1.9%
  • Just getting KANE

Votes: 24 22.9%
  • Gonna get BOTH

Votes: 47 44.8%
  • NEITHER, not interested or will decide after more characters are made

Votes: 32 30.5%

• Total voters
Creech is off his meds again.

The head sculpts will be there - they just haven't been approved yet, so they can't show them. Rather than reneg on their promise of revealing the figures at the end of the month, they reveal them with the "not final" tag.

Have faith in HT - they have faith in you.

I need meds to stop me buying these things. It's cause I buy them that I am on meds at all. :lol

Thanks for the voice of reason DL Dave. Yes you are right, but why make a promise like that this month, next month would have been good. To make us all drool and get their pre-orders in, ya dirty rotten Hot ****. Ahem, Toys.

They only have faith in me because I possess the wallet. Why why can't my wallet take control of me. Can someone get me a glass of water, these are hard to swallow.

Head sculpts. YAY.

Do you all think that Sideshow will distribute these? I checked ABC Express out, and their S&H is about 49 bucks to the US...ouch...

Thought about getting atleast one, but then decided they wouldn't look all to great in my collection. If they were released without spacesuits then it would be different, Lambert and Ripley (since I havnt gotten any other one yet) are a must for me...and if they do decide to make an alien that will be my first as well.:monkey1

I wish I could say that. I'd be much richer. Stay strong Sniper33 or you'll be needing medication like me.

I'll get them all. Finally the MOEBIUS space suits! To bad they are not made from fabric. I hope SSC will announce them in tomorrows newsletter, or better, even have them up for order! I'm a bit reluctant to ordering from ABC: in one of the ALIEN crew threads someone said something about having a bad experience with ordering from ABC, so I rather wait for SSC to offer them. I'm still looking for that post about the bad ABC experience, so if someone knows in which thread... I'd be thankful. I just can't find it.

I'm confident we'll be getting the word from Sideshow pretty soon, seems they move real quick anymore to announce when they are distributing HT product.

For $150 or less?
Yes, that is the real question, isn't it? The HT preds vary from $130 to $150 I belive, with no cognizable reason for the price difference IMO. The Aliens where $130, the Predalien is the most expencive at $185. The marines where all under $90, and they had state of the art accessories. We can only hope that Sideshow doesn't go crazy on these new fellas regarding the price. I know, they have to make a living, but draining the fans/collectors/customers is not going to do any good in the long run.
Especially if HT really plans on making more "Nostromomians".

Last edited:
Viking Playground also has them for $150, and when you consider that they have Davy Jones for $130, you kind of have to wonder about the pricing. Will they be even higher than $150 from Sideshow? Will Sideshow not be distributing them after all?

Anyway, I think I'm going to get both unless we discover some more surprises about them (the head sculpt issue is obviously the biggest unknown).

$150 is a bit steep. Not a horrendous price by any means, but like icruise said, Davy Jones is $130...It makes me wonder about the pricing, margins, and all that.

$120-$130 is the sweet (and sour) spot for me when it comes to Hot Toys and Medicom stuff. Any more than that and I'll have to think twice about a purchase.

Back