HT ALIEN: KANE or DALLAS or BOTH? Which will you get?

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

DALLAS or KANE or BOTH?

• Just getting DALLAS

Votes: 2 1.9%
  • Just getting KANE

Votes: 24 22.9%
  • Gonna get BOTH

Votes: 47 44.8%
  • NEITHER, not interested or will decide after more characters are made

Votes: 32 30.5%

• Total voters
$150 is definitely too much for me. I wouldn't want to pay any more then $130 for a rubber astronaut figure.
I still want one but I doubt I can afford it when the time comes.

I still want both but this $150 price is a bit steep. I was counting on the proposed $125. As Icruise said, maybe the headsculpts will be the determining factor.

Kane's a must either way.

I really want Dallas too, but if the sculpt isn't there and I have to find or commission another head, then this Dallas figure starts to get well past the $200 mark.

Yes, frankly if the head is off or totally obscured or something, then the only thing that makes Dallas Dallas is the color of his suit and maybe his accessories. If that's the case, I'd probably just get Kane, since the facehugger makes it worthwhile.

Wasn't there some issue with John Hurt not letting Sideshow and Mezco license his likeness for Prof. Broom figures from Hellboy?
Kane might have the same issue and come with a generic head sculpt like what HT did on Hicks, Hudson, and Drake. If that's the case bummer for those that don't want to use the facehugger head.

Kane only for me. Will wait on the other stuff from the line... Nos Crew.

Why is SSC not selling these yet? Everyone else is, Toys2, Asian dealers. etc.

This may be a second wave release deal with SSC. Maybe not, was hoping they would show up in yesterday's NL but no dice.

Kane only for me. Will wait on the other stuff from the line... Nos Crew.

Why is SSC not selling these yet? Everyone else is, Toys2, Asian dealers. etc.

This may be a second wave release deal with SSC. Maybe not, was hoping they would show up in yesterday's NL but no dice.

You know how it is...SSC is always lagging behind when it comes to pre-orders. First they show the preview one week (I wish they would just skip and put the pre-order up)...then comes the pre-order the following week.

It took about 2-3 weeks for them to put the Preview up for the Rocky III "Italian Stallion" figure.

Not really into these guys but I snapped a shot of them at the Hot Toys store the other day. Thought you may want to see: (sorry its not a great photo, was in a bit of a hurry)

2307620280_afc7d144fe_o.jpg

Not really into these guys but I snapped a shot of them at the Hot Toys store the other day. Thought you may want to see: (sorry its not a great photo, was in a bit of a hurry)

2307620280_afc7d144fe_o.jpg

...from what we can see so far, the headsculpts look promising under those helmets! :rock

Will all the stuff coming out, I could not spend $300 on both, so I went for just Kane. Plus it seems likely that we will see Lambert and Ripley and so that would be $600 for all the space suits.

Thanks for the pic man! Ordered Kane after seeing your pic. And it looks like the face sculpt is pretty good. :monkey5

That is a fantastic pic!
Could you try to get a better photo of the headsculpts? They do look very promising.

I'm still waiting for darkshadows or fireside to put these up for pre-order.

That is a fantastic pic!
Could you try to get a better photo of the headsculpts? They do look very promising.

I'm still waiting for darkshadows or fireside to put these up for pre-order.

I will try to take another but I wont be over in that area for another week or 2

I wish i could go to the Hot Toys store.I d hang out there.Like Willie Wonkas chocolate factory.

:lol If one day I unfortunately became a homeless bum in HK I'd live there right in front of the store. Probably wouldn't be able to afford any more Hot Toys but at least I'd get to see them 24/7. Plus you would be able to see all the new releases before anyone else in the world. :rotfl

Hong Kong bums fight "Fight Club" stylee for the right to park their sorry asses outside Hot Toys store.

:lol If one day I unfortunately became a homeless bum in HK I'd live there right in front of the store.
I've been to the store a couple times and can tell you it's in a small mall on the 2nd(?) floor. It's a tiny store and was quiet difficult to find as i didn't think it was in a mall.

I've been to the store a couple times and can tell you it's in a small mall on the 2nd(?) floor. It's a tiny store and was quiet difficult to find as i didn't think it was in a mall.

It's in a mall? That means they probably lock up the mall. There goes my dreams of living at the Hot Toys store. That is unless the security guard can hook me up with a set of keys :lol

It just seems like everyday is Toyfair in that place.Ive noticed where people have posted pictures of the store displays before.Like Will Turner and Predator 2.Just beautiful.
I have nt travelled much abroad in my life but i d happily make a pilgrimmage there.And to drink in the culture of the beautiful city that is Hong Kong.

Back