HT ALIEN: KANE or DALLAS or BOTH? Which will you get?

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

DALLAS or KANE or BOTH?

• Just getting DALLAS

Votes: 2 1.9%
  • Just getting KANE

Votes: 24 22.9%
  • Gonna get BOTH

Votes: 47 44.8%
  • NEITHER, not interested or will decide after more characters are made

Votes: 32 30.5%

• Total voters
Thanks. I only see 2 pics... are those what you were talking about?

Btw, in the film when they removed Kane's Helmet, he was not wearing a cap so I think HT's interpretation of the Kane FH sculpt is accurate.

I might consider Kane. Anyone know when they are out in the stores??

Last edited:
I might consider Kane. Anyone know when they are out in the stores??

Sideshow has him listed as a 3rd Quarter release, so that means July, August, or May for NA. The guy I buy from has his listed for April (I live in Taiwan), but it could easily get delayed.

I've had second thoughts on these and decided not to buy them - think I'll save my money and shelf space for something else. Not keen on not being able to take the suits off let alone them being made of PVC and not fabric.

Yeah Wolf had 22 points of articulation so I would hardly call 20 points of articulation unposeable (The Alien had only 18). I will concede that you won't as many cool poses with these figures (the design just doesn't have that coolness factor). I'm getting him for the facehugger headsculpt. Think I'm gonna pass on Dallas and save for something else.

I'm getting him for the facehugger headsculpt. Think I'm gonna pass on Dallas and save for something else.

Yeah indeed. Im gonna save for a predator 1 figure when it comes and a dutch, hopefully. Though if i can collect some extra funds, ill get a Predator 2 BD. =). But for now, im waiting for my wolf to arrive ^^. Wich i will enjoy twice as much as the other figures i have. Im gonna spend time making sketches of the gear the wolf has, of the head sculpt etc. Then having fun putting him together. W0t.

Last edited:
You should try and pick up the BD P2 sooner rather than later. P2 was only out for like 2-3 months and he started going for $180 on ebay. Right now every auction I've seen has him going for $200+. The roaring mandibles make him a worthy purchase. The alien skull is also a great bonus :D

Trying as hard as i can to get a fine collection. But my drivers licence is costing me a fortune so i have to spare some to that too. Thats priority 1. But i love collecting figures, and i hate that i had to start so late with the collecting. Well i should have started my licence 1 year ago too but, oh well lol. Lets see how my next paycheck looks like ^^.

Trying as hard as i can to get a fine collection. But my drivers licence is costing me a fortune so i have to spare some to that too. Thats priority 1. But i love collecting figures, and i hate that i had to start so late with the collecting. Well i should have started my licence 1 year ago too but, oh well lol. Lets see how my next paycheck looks like ^^.

why is your Drivers licence costing you a fortune?

why is your Drivers licence costing you a fortune?

Cuz it does here lol. For the safetydriving course the one you handbrake on the ice and such came for 4000 NOK. About 750 bucks id say. And the hours the lessons cost here is expensive, thought i only have to take the test now then go up for "dont know what you call it" but the last thing you have to pass before getting the licence.

i broke down and pre-ordered both of these. the head sculpts are far too amazing to pass up. hopefully the final production pieces will look similar!

Back