HT ALIEN: KANE or DALLAS or BOTH? Which will you get?

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

DALLAS or KANE or BOTH?

• Just getting DALLAS

Votes: 2 1.9%
  • Just getting KANE

Votes: 24 22.9%
  • Gonna get BOTH

Votes: 47 44.8%
  • NEITHER, not interested or will decide after more characters are made

Votes: 32 30.5%

• Total voters
I'm guessing that the next two figures they release will be Lambert in her spacesuit, and Ripley in her spacesuit from the end of the movie. Reason is that Hot Toys female figures tend to be a bit shorter than the male ones, and there are similar parts to both suits, just different colors. That way they can do what they did with the marines and won't have to re-tool everything for just one figure, and use the same parts.

I just pre-ordered Kane and Dallas from Sideshow. This is the first time I've ordered from them - what's the shipping like? I couldn't tell if they use FedEx or UPS (I prefer the latter). I just don't want these babies to get damaged in the mail, is all. :D

All of my shipments from Sideshow have been through FedEx, but I believe you can choose the actual shipper in your account preferences.

Andrew

Your in the UK and I got had over big time!.
If your with alliance and Leicester there not gonna pay when it comes to it , you have been warned !! :lol:lol

I will be getting Kane cause of the facehugger but i still don't know about Dallas. Im wondering what that other $150 could be used fro from HT or SSC.

I also believe the two next figures will be Ripley and Lambert.
Then I do need the whole crew in their "regular" attire.
But I think the alien itself will come right after Rips and Lambert.

darktrick posted these over at mediworld. Just wanted to share the great pics with you guys. Thanks a whole bunch to darktrick for the pics! I already have Kane preordered. The face-huggered face looks great!!! Open alien egg looks impressive too. :D Dallas looks awkward with his face sitting so low. Maybe it is because of the angle (the pics on the sideshow page look much better).

hongkong3065mb8.jpg

hongkong3066io6.jpg

darktrick posted these over at mediworld. Just wanted to share the great pics with you guys. Thanks a whole bunch to darktrick for the pics! I already have Kane preordered. The face-huggered face looks great!!! Open alien egg looks impressive too. :D Dallas looks awkward with his face sitting so low. Maybe it is because of the angle (the pics on the sideshow page look much better).

hongkong3065mb8.jpg

hongkong3066io6.jpg

WOW!! :eek:google

Glad I preordered :)

Back