Howard Chan Interview Session - Toy People - trans. by Charles Lim (UPDATED Oct 3)

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I challenge Chan to the leadership of Hot Toys! We must now fight to the death!

ng4sSSL.jpg

Kill that p'tahk!!!

Is difficult, as things stand, that out eventually figure of Michael Jackson.

And not the fault of HOT TOYS :dunno

Good God. Sorry if this has been touched on already, but did I read that there'll be a DX Joker 3.0?!?! :dunno

Chan is letting his bias get in the way of making money which is very bad business. Which is surprising. Joker fans ain't got nuthin on Trekkers. His choice, but a reeealy bad one. So by this stated logic by Chan he must love everything that HT has released so far. I wonder what he does with those Joker and Ironman figures behind closed doors.
:horror

It's a shame that this hobby has collectively raised Hot Toys to the level that they are the only acceptable manufacturer for licensed goods.

It's a shame that this hobby has collectively raised Hot Toys to the level that they are the only acceptable manufacturer for licensed goods.

DiD should tackle the classic Trek trio or Enterbay.
Actually the best way to get HT to do Trek is have Enterbay announce that they're doing it.

It's a narrow market to begin with and when there's not a lot of competition it just happens. Sure other companies make 1/6th but Hot Toys does it really well

It's a narrow market to begin with and when there's not a lot of competition it just happens. Sure other companies make 1/6th but Hot Toys does it really well

There are lots of "competitors" out there. All this forum pays attention to is Hot Toys.

Can you imagine an automobile forum that only talked about Rolls Royces?? And any time Toyota made a new car, people would complain because it was not Rolls Royce quality??

A forum where people asked for a Rolls Royce minivan, a Rolls Royce sports car, a Rolls Royce truck, a Rolls Royce SUV??

Back