Howard Chan Interview Session - Toy People - trans. by Charles Lim (UPDATED Oct 3)

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
While I agree with you guys that Trek deserves some high end love - & who better to do it than HT, they do have a choice about what they want to invest their focus on as well.

Ehh.. :huh

MK1_Raiden_Victory.gif

So basically the only x men figure they care about is Wolverine since everyone else is considered a supporting character

The Parts about this that i find funny is "there are not much characters to explore"

Since they don't explore much characters on licenses anyway, that's a non-issue.

"Clothing are quite similiar"

O Rly? Can't have that now can you :rolleyes:

So basically the only x men figure they care about is Wolverine since everyone else is considered a supporting character

Referring only to Cap 2, Thor 2 and Avengers 2 as all of Marvel as well as the rest of the interview, it's pretty clear they are in Disneys pocket and aren't allowed to truly develop those outside of Disneys total control.

Disney controls the merchandising of X-Men & Spider-Man, but until they monopolise 100% of the movies, i doubt we'll get any X-Men figures other than Wolverine or future Spider-Man figures other than Spidey.

Last edited:
Updated first post with MORE questions :rock

1377029_10151743058303108_1167328081_n.jpg

He talks as if they were the first to ever make merchandise of the character, and as if making money from a popular franchise is a practice they created. :lol :lol :lol

And Apparently Dragon and PI overcharge for collectibles. Pot, kettle, black :rolleyes:

So these guys but no Star Trek. Mmkay.

Seriously what a visually uninteresting, generic noughties TV cast - and at this time completely unproven. But because its set in a comic book world that has Iron Man in it it gets consideration over the entire 40+ years Star Trek franchise.

:exactly: agreed.

Excellent custom.

RAIDEN OMG! :rock

No new die-cast in the near future. :lol

Definite buy... If they make him.

Since they could've gone for the more recent Rising version it sounds like there'll be atleast one other MGS4 figure.

Last edited:
Has he ever done the classic Kirk and Spock? Movie versions preferably.

I tried to tell Denny the classic characters were the ones to make figures of but he went reboot because he probably thinks it's what will sell the best since it's "hot" right now. :dunno

Back