How to Train Your Dragon 2

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Enjoyed this movie a lot. Great animation, story and plot. The only thing I disliked was the mom. She was too flaky and 'un'-believable. Her reasons for leaving her family just didn't add up or make sense.

Made sense to me. :dunno
Spoiler Spoiler:

Ugh, I still have to wait 'til the 2nd of July for its release.

So for those who have seen it, is it better, the same or worse than the first one? No spoilers please.

Saw it earlier today, it really was excellent. The first one was so good, but this managed to top that one.

Can't say enough good things about it, an instant buy when it comes on Blu-ray.

saw this today with my family. This was a really good movie. Great story, and the action was spectacular!

I really loved the first one so I watched it again Thursday night so I would be totally ready for the sequel Friday.I saw it in Dolby Atmos and it was excellent.I checked it out again Today in 3D and although is was real cool some of the scenes were a little blurred..it's better in 2D.Excellent animation and sound.:viking

Spoiler Spoiler:

Last edited:
This film is a masterpiece. I loved 300, captain america, amazing spiderman 2, Godzilla and x-men. But this so far is my movie of the year. It's that good.

Sent from my SCH-I535 using Tapatalk

I got to see it in avant-premiere tonight and wow, it was awesome. I really enjoyed it.

The only thing I didn't like was
Spoiler Spoiler:

Thought the crazy dragon lady was hilarious XD

I wasn't happy it happened, but to me that was such a powerful moment. It was tragic. But it was one of the reasons it took that leap from fun to incredible. It got me emotional and tested other relationships as a result (without spoiling anything). I have zero complaints.

Was looking at the art book today. There is some really nice animations in the book. Considering getting the art book for both movies. Anyone here have the art book to the first movie?

This film is a masterpiece. I loved 300, captain america, amazing spiderman 2, Godzilla and x-men. But this so far is my movie of the year. It's that good.

Stil have to go, I enjoyed the first, makes for amazing 3D at home.

I do think they waited too long for the sequel and the TV show took some of the excitement away, hence the not so great box office.

Stil have to go, I enjoyed the first, makes for amazing 3D at home.

I do think they waited too long for the sequel and the TV show took some of the excitement away, hence the not so great box office.
I never watched the show. I also think it came out during a rough time. even maleificent has been a big hit. this would have been better as a fall release.

Back