How to Train Your Dragon 2

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
My little one loves the first and is excited to see the next one. Correction, I, my Wife, and my little one love the first one, we will be there next weekend to see it in 3D.

HTTYD really caught my Wife and I by surprise, if the sequel is half as good it will be well worth our time.

Really looking forward to this movie. I loved the first one, I'll be in the theater either Friday or Saturday for this one.

Gotta try to catch the midnight show here. I don't want to wait and end up in a theater full of crying children.

so far this film has 8 fresh out of 8 reviews on Rottentomatoes. Everything is saying this is bigger and better than the first, which I thought wasn't possible, same things are being said for 22 jump street, I don't know how that's possible lol

so far this film has 8 fresh out of 8 reviews on Rottentomatoes. Everything is saying this is bigger and better than the first, which I thought wasn't possible, same things are being said for 22 jump street, I don't know how that's possible lol

I'm hoping the reviews are sincere, but it seem's the earliest reviews are always the most glowing ones. I think it's because the reviewer wants to be noticed.

It's recommended to watch Dragons:Raiders of Berk before watching How Train Your Dragon 2?

AMC Theaters is doing a double feature of How to Train Your Dragon tomorrow. Got my tickets :rock

image.jpg

This film is in my top Ten all time animated flicks. Just awesome. I gotta admit so far there have been a lot of great films this year

They do a pretty good job with these things.

Movie is great and better than the first.

Man it's praise like this that has be excited. the first one is probably my favorite animated movie, I have a soft spot for dragons, not the movie, I mean in general, their awesome, but I do love the movie. I can't wait to see it, hopefully this weekend. It's this or 22 jump street, we'll see.

Man it's praise like this that has be excited. the first one is probably my favorite animated movie, I have a soft spot for dragons, not the movie, I mean in general, their awesome, but I do love the movie. I can't wait to see it, hopefully this weekend. It's this or 22 jump street, we'll see.

It was great seeing them back to back. It takes what's great about the first and just adds to it. I would totally jump on seeing this opening weekend. I can't commit on 22 Jump Street yet as I'm seeing that tomorrow.

Enjoyed this movie a lot. Great animation, story and plot. The only thing I disliked was the mom. She was too flaky and 'un'-believable. Her reasons for leaving her family just didn't add up or make sense.

Back