How to justify Mary Jane and Emma with my wife?

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
El Roranous said:
I laugh at threads like these. I must be a lucky man because when I showed my girlfriend Emma she said .....

She's still your girlfriend... Once they get that wedding ring on their finger they undergo a metamorphosis... Be very weary.... :monkey2

I feel very fortunate I have a wife who goes by the, "Who cares where you get your apetite as long as you eat at home" theory.
If she has a problem with anything I buy it's $$$ related not content.

Bodie The Cursed said:
Wy wife is pretty laid back too.. She lets me smoke pot after all..:D

My brother has to hide his habit.
:lol yeah mines responsible for turning me into a stoner in the first place....
... explains why she cooks so good though

EDIT: ..dont do drugs kids....

occulum said:
:lol yeah mines responsible for turning me into a stoner in the first place....
... explains why she cooks so good though

EDIT: ..dont do drugs kids.... do polystone

:lol :lol :lol

pixletwin said:
She's still your girlfriend... Once they get that wedding ring on their finger they undergo a metamorphosis... Be very weary.... :monkey2
Don't worry Pix, it isn't going to happen. I told my dad when I was but a wee one that marriage and children were not for me. They all said I would change my mind with age... but I keep my promises.

I don't mind if my fiance collects the female figures. He's got Electra right now and it's a nice one. And he has Leia which is teh awesome.

I didn't really like Emma because I didn't think she was done very well. The hair was a big turnoff (looks like a helmet), and I'm not a fan of silicone, even sculpted silicone - plus, having your boobs squeezed like that, right over the nipples, is NOT comfy. Looking at it hurts. :p

I haven't seen Mary Jane so I can't speak for her.

Thera said:
I don't mind if my fiance collects the female figures. He's got Electra right now and it's a nice one. And he has Leia which is teh awesome.

I didn't really like Emma because I didn't think she was done very well. The hair was a big turnoff (looks like a helmet), and I'm not a fan of silicone, even sculpted silicone - plus, having your boobs squeezed like that, right over the nipples, is NOT comfy. Looking at it hurts. :p

I haven't seen Mary Jane so I can't speak for her.

It doesn't hurt her cause she's a superhero! ;)

Buy the worst statue you can get like a JENNA JAMISON STATUE hahaha then she'll complain... sell it can when you buy emma or mary she'll think at least it anit JENNA

Easy.

Just remind them that THESE ARE STATUES.

:confused:

I understand full well how some women can have low self-esteem issues these days, but to be jealous of polystone? I couldn't even take that seriously.

Just say that SS sent you the wrong item for that order and since you have it now and its sold out, you might as well keep it.
To much of a bother to go through all the hassle of shipping it back and waiting for the correct item to be sent out if they even have it anymore since its also sold out.:monkey3

Dude, she just a chick!!

We all know women have no business speaking unless spoken too.

So simply do not speak to her and problem solved:cool:

kodiak8658 said:
I have to be the luckiest guy in the world. My wife is slim, pretty, great body, 10 years younger than me, 100% loyal, cooks, cleans, does the laundry, works, surrenders her paycheck and never says a word about anything I purchase.

Mail Order Bride waiting on a Green Card?:monkey5 :lol

My wife would flip if I got her... and I understand why... and thats why I won't get her. She is a little more important than a statue.

I would just say "well hun, if you would dress like these statues more often.....hey where you going....HALF?????!!!!!!.......****!!!!"

Lol.

I wouldn't buy them for myself...but if I had a man who was into collecting I would totally encourage him to buy them, if he really wanted them....as many others have said already...they are f'n polystone statues...not flesh and blood and if they serve as an aphrodisiac...then all the better for me!! :D

Jen said:
I wouldn't buy them for myself...but if I had a man who was into collecting I would totally encourage him to buy them, if he really wanted them....as many others have said already...they are f'n polystone statues...not flesh and blood and if they serve as an aphrodisiac...then all the better for me!! :D

Spoken like a strong confident woman!

Any woman who would really have a prob with her man ordering these must be insecure, or her man just aint making her feel like a woman. Thats just my opinion.

Back