1/6 Thomas Jane Punisher (2004)

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

NikNak14

Freakzoid
Reaction score
I had the Marvel Studios 13" Punisher figure when I was a kid. I loved the movie and that figure. Who knew that one-day fans would do a 3D render of Thomas Jane and the vest that he wore in the movie? So here is the almost finished product of one of my favorite figure builds. I'm waiting on accessories. I painted the head and the vest. I might get a Phicen body one day. I came across an old VHS tape. I made labels for it and used it as a stand. Don't know why I thought it looked nice.

IMG-5520-1.jpg
IMG-5517.jpg
IMG-5519.jpg

IMG-5518.jpg
IMG-5521.jpg

Nice! Is the head and vest available anywhere? Really like how that turned out.
There is a seller on eBay. I got the vest from a seller who did sell the head as well but I didn't realize that at the time. I went through a different seller for the head. I'll message you the links because I do not know the rules of I'm allowed to post it here.

This has been a figure I've wanted to complete for a long time now. I still have parts from my old Marvel Studios figure but those clothes are hard to fit and look good on a modern body.

Back