How Sinful can you get? SINFUL SUZI VIDEO!!!!

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Its nice to see these things in video - much better than just pics. Im not sure where the hate is coming from - it was a simple video, but too the point. Moe, you should dedicate one thread to your short vids like this...

I appreciate that! :)

Its nice to see these things in video - much better than just pics. Im not sure where the hate is coming from - it was a simple video, but too the point. Moe, you should dedicate one thread to your short vids like this...

To be clear, my comment was aimed at the people who always say the same ^^^^ in Moe's threads. I have absolutely no problem with Moe or his videos.

THANKS!!! I will be launching more vids to come...got tons of stuff to add to my collection!

To be clear, my comment was aimed at the people who always say the same ^^^^ in Moe's threads. I have absolutely no problem with Moe or his videos.

I actually knew what Bannister meant... he's a sarcastic ^^^^^ Moe. Get used to it, but he isn't a jerk. Sorry Bans, you're not. A screwball, maybe.. jerk.. hardly.

And yes people frigging stop comparing other's to P!tu. Man, yeah think people have a hardon for the guy. lol

Good video Moe.

You obviously have little regard for what people think of you. I say this only because you're filming a naked female statue in your front yard.

Keep it up. :bigfatthumbsupsmileythatdoesn'texist

Who's kissing Neil's ass.. who would want to? He hasn't cleaned that thing since ever.

Your infatuation with my hind quarters is quite unsettling and my wife would like you to stop sending me pictures of you posing.

Thank you.

:joy

Back