How prepared are you for the next pandemic?

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
If it happens again any time soon, part of me just wants to get it over with. I'm kind of only feeling the psychological impact now, years later.

But it wasn’t the “same thing with MRNA”.

In the scenario you’re painting with brain implants it would take many years (probably decades) for them to reach such widespread use. Those many years would offer a ton of data that people could use to make an informed decision.

Assuming The brain implants offered more benefit than risk then yes, most people would probably opt in for them.

But in the case of the experimental jabs there was near zero data on their safety or efficacy. People were coerced into taking them lest they lose their job, or not be able to travel, or not be able to visit a family member in certain facilities.

Really shocking how it played out and how easily the powers that be were able to foist them on the public.
Not to mention that brain implant tech that does what Potato says are decades away. Right now it is not likely to give much advantage beyond assisting paralysed folk.

MRNA shots are something currently in mass use

If it happens again any time soon, part of me just wants to get it over with. I'm kind of only feeling the psychological impact now, years later.
I don't think the general populations will allow long lockdowns again. They already ran out of patience for that and will be likely to riot if such measures get brought back.

So yeah, likely would be over quicker next time

The only enjoyment, if you want to call it that, in the early days of that spring of 2020, was a wishful thinking along the lines of I am Legend. The book. Not the movie. Thinking to myself, "is this it? Is this how it starts?... toilet paper wars?"

Only now, years later is the feelings of isolation and despair really taking it's toll. When things are "normal". Pretty messed up.

The only enjoyment, if you want to call it that, in the early days of that spring of 2020, was a wishful thinking along the lines of I am Legend. The book. Not the movie. Thinking to myself, "is this it? Is this how it starts?... toilet paper wars?"

Only now, years later is the feelings of isolation and despair really taking it's toll. When things are "normal". Pretty messed up.
Yeah or The Omega man. Thats the first film that came to mind when Covid hit. Had visions of me blasting away mutated survivors in the deserted streets. Real life is never as good as the movies I guess. :lol

Yeah or The Omega man. Thats the first film that came to mind when Covid hit. Had visions of me blasting away mutated survivors in the deserted streets. Real life is never as good as the movies I guess. :lol
You've got that right. Sigh.

which ones?
well you have earthquakes on the 1st followed by tsunami, we just assume it is a natural disaster not some seismic weapon, but then you have airliner incident, train incident and maybe a few more i have missed these few days.

well you have earthquakes on the 1st followed by tsunami, we just assume it is a natural disaster not some seismic weapon, but then you have airliner incident, train incident and maybe a few more i have missed these few days.
the earthquake in Japan is not unusual, they are a common thing there. Tsunamis are triggered by said earthquakes so there is nothing mysterious there. The plane situation was an indirect result of the earthquake. A plane carrying aid went onto the runway when it was supposed to wait (probably simply human error on the captains part) and so was in the way of the landing passenger plane. didn't yet read about the train incident but the above mentioned do not require secret scifi super weapons to occur, it is simply coincidental that the plane collision happened so close to when a natural disaster had occurred. Coincidences happen all day every day. We can certainly say that Japan has had a very bad start to the year

898063584ef444f6c7903bbcd4ba424e.jpg

the earthquake in Japan is not unusual, they are a common thing there. Tsunamis are triggered by said earthquakes so there is nothing mysterious there. The plane situation was an indirect result of the earthquake. A plane carrying aid went onto the runway when it was supposed to wait (probably simply human error on the captains part) and so was in the way of the landing passenger plane. didn't yet read about the train incident but the above mentioned do not require secret scifi super weapons to occur, it is simply coincidental that the plane collision happened so close to when a natural disaster had occurred. Coincidences happen all day every day. We can certainly say that Japan has had a very bad start to the year
i read while most earthquakes are natural occurance it maybe enhanced using seismic energy weapon, rumours is that one is located around south china sea.

also boeing door went for a skydive. i wonder where it ended up in.
if you pick any week in history (especially last 20-30 years when more international news entered headlines as the internet connected us all) you will find a plethora of bonkers events. Some will be very coincidental events, some will have nothing to do with each other. If you look at just how many crazy of tragic events occur every week globally it can seem as if there is some crazy plan (after all, when we were kids we A: were not paying as much attention to current events and B: news was more local focused in those days) but the reality is that things like natural disasters, wars, economic declines, murders, social changes etc etc etc are a constant state of affairs throughout history. We grew up in slightly more stable nations so are a little naive compared to folk elsewhere on the globe, so now we are seeing more of the global occurrences it seems crazy and it is very easy to believe that there is some nefarious plot taking over as that is more comforting than knowing that what seems bonkers and tragic to us more coddled cultures is really the norm and we just avoided a lot of it for most of our lives as we are the lucky few.

i read while most earthquakes are natural occurance it maybe enhanced using seismic energy weapon, rumours is that one is located around south china sea.
LoL what a load of utter bollocks. What you've read and heard was written and made up by basement dwelling tinfoil hat morons.

These 'conspiracy theories' presume a fanciful degree of competence and technological sophistication in government entities. Occam's razor applies 99.9% of the time.

LoL what a load of utter bollocks. What you've read and heard was written and made up by basement dwelling tinfoil hat morons.

These 'conspiracy theories' presume a fanciful degree of competence and technological sophistication in government entities. Occam's razor applies 99.9% of the time.
what do you think about 5G towers?

Back