How old are you?

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Your age?

• 1-15

Votes: 1 0.4%
  • 16-20

Votes: 13 5.0%
  • 21-25

Votes: 29 11.2%
  • 26-30

Votes: 41 15.9%
  • 31-35

Votes: 42 16.3%
  • 36-40

Votes: 63 24.4%
  • 41-45

Votes: 32 12.4%
  • 46-50

Votes: 24 9.3%
  • 51-60

Votes: 11 4.3%
  • 60 or better :)

Votes: 2 0.8%

• Total voters
53 and I've been collecting forever.

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-N900A using Tapatalk

I'll hit 40 this year and have been collecting movie and TV stuff since college days.

This certainly helps keep me young, and it's picked up a new dimension since my oldest son now shares my love of movies, comics, and TV. Haven't gotten him into collectibles yet, but it'll come.

Hi there. I'm almost 37, and if I think about it, I guess never quit buying action figures since my childhood :lol. Regards,

I'm 32 now, started collecting Hot Toys since DX12 is release. I believe this "Toys" are way too expensive for young people and I believe the company that makes this high end collectibles also targeted older collector. How long will I keep collecting? I only see one obstacle in this matter, and that's my own income, as long as I still have some to spare, I believe I will keep collecting.

27 here ,been collecting since i was 6 but truly started getting the premium pieces for the last 4years and running out of space but i love it, truly a passion!

Sent from my SM-N9005 using Tapatalk

Let's go 36-40!! :yess: :lol

I can think of 3 members off the top of my head that are 60 or better. I guess they haven't come across the thread and I won't say their names even though they don't keep their age a secret.

24 been collecting monster hunter statues for about a year. I just started collecting 1/4 scales earlier this year. Girlfriend doesn't care and she finds them actually pretty cool.

Sent from my XT1254 using Tapatalk

41 here... collecting Hot Toys for a year now but started wayyyyy long ago with Mego WGSH :D

Sent from my GT-I9505 using Tapatalk

I am 38. Started collecting recently in Dec of 2014 when me and the wife bought my son a sideshow clone trooper for christmas. My wife was going into a store at xmas time and i was going to wait in the car. She talked me into coming in and now she jokes that she should have left me in the car!

I thought it was pretty cool and had always liked to browse the sideshow collectibles website. Kind of went crazy from there. Now i have around 45-1/6 scale sideshow pieces. 80-1/6 scale hot toys pieces. And 35-1/4 scale sideshow premium format pieces as well as some other various pieces. And not even sure what i have on pre-order. But i really enjoy collecting, it is so much fun. And especially enjoy the forum and all the very positive fellow freaks.

Love this thread!:clap:hi5:

I'm 22 years old, and will be getting my first sideshow figures this early October from someone on this site! :)

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

Im 43 and I have been collecting for almost 14 years and I LOVE it. When you tell some people about your hobby and how much you pay for certain pieces they scoff at first but once you show "them" a piece all of a sudden they are amazed and want to see more. At work everyone gets excited when I receive a new statue and always waits for me to "unveil" it, lol.

Sent from my SM-N910T using Tapatalk

I'm 29, been collecting for a couple years now. I've got almost 20 figures, with more on the way. I spend most of my free time either working out or playing games... Trying to get through Witcher 3 and Batman before Fallout hits.

I'm 33 and I've been collecting most of my life really. I started displaying my toys as a kid and it has stuck with me throughout the years. I started collecting more higher end stuff 5 or 6 years ago probably. I still collect a wide range of toys, but lately I've been focusing more on 1/6 scale stuff than anything else.

My wife doesn't like that my toys have migrated into the living room, but she still allows it to an extent. She finally let me put up 3 detolfs in the living room earlier in the year for my 1/6 scale figures. Some of my buddies online have wives that are into toy collecting too, but I'm not lucky enough for that I guess. I still am happy she at least puts up with my toys even if she doesn't enjoy them like I do.

Just turned 40 this past September. Don't feel 40 and I look young for my age. Always been a collector of toys/figures since I was a kid. Mostly collect 1/6 figures now since 2007. Don't plan to ever stop but I do need to slow down a bit. Too easy to run out of collecting space with HT figures.:panic:

Back