How old are you?

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Your age?

• 1-15

Votes: 1 0.4%
  • 16-20

Votes: 13 5.0%
  • 21-25

Votes: 29 11.2%
  • 26-30

Votes: 41 15.9%
  • 31-35

Votes: 42 16.3%
  • 36-40

Votes: 63 24.4%
  • 41-45

Votes: 32 12.4%
  • 46-50

Votes: 24 9.3%
  • 51-60

Votes: 11 4.3%
  • 60 or better :)

Votes: 2 0.8%

• Total voters
I actually found this funny :lol

Of course you did. Because I said it. ;)

tumblr_m1qmzcDMQe1qawdqko1_500.gif

:lol

Just turned 40 this past September. Don't feel 40 and I look young for my age. Always been a collector of toys/figures since I was a kid. Mostly collect 1/6 figures now since 2007. Don't plan to ever stop but I do need to slow down a bit. Too easy to run out of collecting space with HT figures.:panic:

This train never slows down, buddy, it just keeps on getting faster and faster! :lecture :lol

I'm 38 but..err...my wife is 24 so, y'know........result.

Disclaimer: I don't actually look anything like AP, or wear stay-creased action slacks twinned with a tie & blazer combination pack, and the missus is not a mad Ukranian who looks like she's slowly being weaned off meth. Just want to nip any confusion in the bud there. I know what some of you b######s are like! :mad:

I'm 38 but..err...my wife is 24 so, y'know........result.

Disclaimer: I don't actually look anything like AP, or wear stay-creased action slacks twinned with a tie & blazer combination pack, and the missus is not a mad Ukranian who looks like she's slowly being weaned off meth. Just want to nip any confusion in the bud there. I know what some of you b######s are like! :mad:

:lol:lol

Approximately 27% are over 41+

Thanks for participating everyone. A great community here. [group hug] :hi5::1-1::love

So I'm guessing you're wife fell out of her chair when she saw the results. Especially that no one is 15 or under

Hey Bud .. Just turned 60 ... My wife put up with my sixth scale and statues ... Life's too short do what you want( within reason of course!) Gonna retire in a couple of years ...house paid off ... Enjoy life!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Also... You gotta have a little money to buy this stuff "This ain't for kids"! Knowhatimean!

Also... You gotta have a little money to buy this stuff "This ain't for kids"! Knowhatimean!

:goodpost::exactly:

I mentioned to someone else who collects HT the results of this poll, and they responded that's probably because that age range are mainly the ones who can afford or fund the hobby. :lol

Especially that no one is 15 or under

Coincidentally, isn't that the recommended age for HT on the sides of the boxes? 15 and up?

:goodpost::exactly:

I mentioned to someone else who collects HT the results of this poll, and they responded that's probably because that age range are mainly the ones who can afford or fund the hobby. :lol

Coincidentally, isn't that the recommended age for HT on the sides of the boxes? 15 and up?

Right on!

Hahaha .. I feel that Hot toys is expensive as a toy but the price itself is not so much. There are much more expensive hobbies such as watch collection, sneakers, art pieces and so on.

I'm 50, and have collected comics since I was 5. I bought a few statues over the years, the Masterpiece Edition Superman, the Fleischer Supes and Lois, and a few others. I've attended SDCC for 30 years, and for the last several have really enjoyed the Sideshow booth. This year, I fell in love with the Batgirl PF, and for the first time thought, what the heck, and it now looks awesome in my comic room. Since then, I've preordered the AA Batman PF, and have waitlisted the Sideshow Superman PF and Hulk Maquette. I seem to be hooked!

Back