How old are you?

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Your age?

• 1-15

Votes: 1 0.4%
  • 16-20

Votes: 13 5.0%
  • 21-25

Votes: 29 11.2%
  • 26-30

Votes: 41 15.9%
  • 31-35

Votes: 42 16.3%
  • 36-40

Votes: 63 24.4%
  • 41-45

Votes: 32 12.4%
  • 46-50

Votes: 24 9.3%
  • 51-60

Votes: 11 4.3%
  • 60 or better :)

Votes: 2 0.8%

• Total voters

Craig Walker

Super Freak
Reaction score
I'm really only hanging in this section of the forum, so I hope this thread is appropriate for this section:

So my wife gave me a "how old are you again?" when I bought my first figure a couple weeks back. :(

She kinda got over it when she saw how cool and intricate the detail is, although it's 'not her thing'. But anyways, I'm 48......and it got me to thinking about what age group collects here. I'm 48, but forever 13 inside :) :) She pretty much let's me do my thing...

Anyways, it's not exactly a cheap hobby.

How old are you, and how long have you been collecting?

I'm 23 in age, but 12 in spirit. :lol I've been collecting since April of this year.

I remember it very well. I pre-ordered the Iron Man Mark 43, thinking that would be the only figure I would ever buy, and it went downhill from there. Now I'm up to 25 figures, most of which are Iron Man. :lol This is a fun hobby though, and I've really enjoy interacting with all of my fellow collectors on here! :D

Last edited:
28 here. Got into collecting after my toddler son and I went through my old toys. Reignited that spark!

You could literally be my son :slap. :rotfl

giphy.gif

:rotfl

:lol I love this hobby because to me, these are works of art. A lot of people don't see them in that light. They see you collect Batman statues and laugh but I really admire the artist's work, the paint and the ability that these artists have to create something so awesome :)

33 but will be 34 next month been collecting Hot Toys since June 2013 and its been all down hill since then. 36 Iron Man/ Tony Stark Hot Toys figures.

Hey starscream0: is that Black&Gold as in Saints, or Steelers, or ?

I'm a Saints fan. [and yes we suck so far]

Back