How many of you will really keep your Biker Scout order ???

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
customizerwannabe said:
I don't know, but it isn't sold out yet. The es is gonna be big. That's cool. The bigger the es, the cheaper it will be had for.:D

Do you think you will be able to find it cheaper? Really I never knew.

Honestly the real question is how long after you get will you be selling it?

mfoga said:

Oh yeah! - You didnt know? You can almost always get it cheaper elsewhere. You'll see!

That would probably depend on the ES, which determines the value, which determines if the value goes up, or you take it in the shorts :rotfl

mfoga said:

The real answer is none of your business a-hole. My manic buying and selling ways are my own concern.

choopie said:
I went against my better judgement and preordered this. But if this piece is any higher than 500, it's getting cancelled..regardless of how cool it is or that it's Star Wars. For the price it's commanding, it deserves an ultra-limited edition size (the lower the better.)

My sentiments as well. I don't mind the $800 price tag [I paid more for my excl. predator :google ] but if the ES surpasses 500 I'll be cancelling as well. A high ES simply means I'll be picking it up elsewhere, and no doubt for alot less money. :D

Hey Dusty, tell you what...

You make sure my Venom 1:1 Bust Waitlist gets converted to an order and I keep my Biker Scout order with Sideshow. Whaddaya say? Deal? :D

customizerwannabe said:
The real answer is none of your business a-hole. My manic buying and selling ways are my own concern.
:rotfl :rotfl :rotfl
Funny thing is I probably buy and resell much more than you do. But I'm an evil flipper, so it is expected.

nash said:
If it doesnt fly, im selling it :rotfl

If it doesn't pass the flying test, there may not be much left to sell. :D

Sadly, this is the first StarWars PF order that I am out for. Looks amazing, but I'll have to pass on cost.

Now . . .here's a teaser thought: So, what happens if the ES is: 650 or 750? What number will push you over the edge to cancellation? Back in the LOTR days (many of the SW fans may not have been around), a 750 ES for Stone Trolls, OG Balrog and Cave Troll would not make people rush to buy. The ES was announced, but I'm pretty sure there was a lot of in-dealings, cancellations and after market change of hands. Fast forward to today and we know what prices each of those can command.

Now . . .as for this big hunk of plastic, foam and metal item . . .How much stake can the SW community put on it? I can tell you that none of the SW PFs have maintained their value to date. If we use history, regardless of the ES, this bad boy may not be seen as worth $800 in the long run.

Then again, SS has not released any ES of 50 or 100 on anything. If SS was smart, that's the direction I would take to ensure a sense of eliteness(?) among SW collectors.

Radagaster said:
Now . . .here's a teaser thought: So, what happens if the ES is: 650 or 750? What number will push you over the edge to cancellation? Back in the LOTR days (many of the SW fans may not have been around), a 750 ES for Stone Trolls, OG Balrog and Cave Troll would not make people rush to buy. The ES was announced, but I'm pretty sure there was a lot of in-dealings, cancellations and after market change of hands. Fast forward to today and we know what prices each of those can command.

Now . . .as for this big hunk of plastic, foam and metal item . . .How much stake can the SW community put on it? I can tell you that none of the SW PFs have maintained their value to date. If we use history, regardless of the ES, this bad boy may not be seen as worth $800 in the long run.

Then again, SS has not released any ES of 50 or 100 on anything. If SS was smart, that's the direction I would take to ensure a sense of eliteness(?) among SW collectors.
If the es is over 500, it will probably decrease in value.

Bannister said:
If the es is over 500, it will probably decrease in value.
I dont know 500 is a pretty small number. I would say if they keep it 3 digits It has a good chance to stay pretty level as far as value. If it goes higher the chances will lessne. And when we talk about value are we talking in fliiping time frame or long term. Long term I think most of the PFs will end up at least level well at least the exclusives.

Bannister said:
:rotfl :rotfl :rotfl
Funny thing is I probably buy and resell much more than you do. But I'm an evil flipper, so it is expected.

You're so not a TRUE COLLECTOR ! :rotfl:rotfl:rotfl:rotfl:rolleyes:

Darklord Dave said:
If you use the affiliate link here, and then cancel your order -- I bite the head off a pigeon. Just keep that in mind...

:monkey3

:rotfl :rotfl :rotfl :rotfl
:rotfl :rotfl :rotfl :rotfl

JS :lol

Back