How do you rank the Predator films now?

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Predator - Nothing needs to be said as to why. If you don't think it's first, well, nothing else needs to be said about that either. :lol

[reserved for Predators - seeing it tomorrow but looking at what other freaks have said, those whose opinions I hold in high regard, it'll fit nicely]

Predator 2 - While the predator looked awesome, the fact that Mr. Special Bus Predator got his ass handed to him by an old cop was lame. Sure he took out a bunch of retarded gangsters/druggies who didn't know how to aim their guns (sideways FTF!) and a bunch of alfalfad government dorks, but overall, it was a fail with cheese and left me bored.

AVP - Preds looked awesome, concept was awesome but execution overall was a big fail just on logistics alone. They should be hanged for starting off this franchise with a salmonella fart that freckled the reputations of both preds and aliens.

AVP-R Wolf's design sucked. Face looked cool, armor and weapons doubly so, but they threw it on the body of a rickety old predator. Outside of that, it was too dark to see anything else. :lol

they count cause there were Predators in them :duh, how many times does anyone talk about the Aliens from either of those films? When the films come up in conversation, its usually more about the Preds than anything.
ok man. but that means you have to count Batman Dead End too. there was totally a predator in that.

1. Predator
  2. Predators
  3. Predator 2
  4. AVP
  5. AVPR
Although, AVP & AVPR both sucked hard...so I could easily put them at a tie. The only reason that I put AVP above AVPR is because AVP is my wife's favorite. /shrug

so your thinking with your weiner? :slap

ok man. but that means you have to count Batman Dead End too. there was totally a predator in that.

ah............good point, you can put it in there if you want. I havent even seen it, but I know quite a few ppl have, others havent even heard of it :lol. The Samurai bio is actually the only Bio I decided to keep in my collection :dunno

Predator (although still a flawed film)
Predators (although left me with more questions then answers)
AVP (sorry but I really enjoyed it, flawed but so was the original predator)
Predator 2 (Talk about a cash cow)
AVPR (clearly they was on acid when they made it)
:nana:

i knew this thread would just be a another reason to bash stuff, so many haters in this section, yet they are on here all day. i don't get it, If i hated over half of the movies of a franchise I would hardly ever post in the section.

i knew this thread would just be a another reason to bash stuff, so many haters in this section, yet they are on here all day. i don't get it, If i hated over half of the movies of a franchise I would hardly ever post in the section.

How do you feel about the Star Wars prequels? :huh

nobody is bashing anyone...........I just like to see how and why they have things ranked the way they are. I dont get it :dunno. Everyone has their own reasons why they like some of these better than others. I bash the crap out of RR every time I get, just look at my avi and sig :lol, but I still have a subjective view on the rest of the movie to not rank it at the bottom.

so far, most ppl have Predators at #2, and AVPR at dead last considering most ppl think Wolf is one of the best Pred creations.

Back