How do you rank the Captain America figures?

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

cofphoto

Super Freak
Reaction score
Someone just shared these pics from John Woo, so I thought I'd grab them and start a new thread.

So - how do you rank them? Do you have them all?

all caps 1.jpg

all caps 3.jpg

all caps 2.jpg

all caps 4.jpg

I bet there will be a lot of Star Spangled men in the number 5 position so I'm gonna be the bad apple

1: Star Spangled man with a plan

2: Golden Age Captain America

3: Rescue Mode Steve Rogers

4: The Worlds first Avenger

5: The Avengers Captain Puerto Rico

For some strange reason, the SSM head doesn't look that bad in that 1st photo... but nevertheless, I would go

TFA Cap, Rescue, WS GA, Avengers, SSM

I didn't buy any TFA figures. The Exclusive PF was enough for me. I bought the HT Avengers Cap but sold it in anticipation of GA and the Stealth two-pack. I'm all in for TWS.

I just started collecting HT after almost a decade of collecting 6in figures. I just bought Avengers Cap as it was my must have Cap so it would be first. the rest as follows,

Avengers Cap
Golden Age Cap
First Avenger Cap
Rescue Cap
Star Spangled Cap

Im buying GA Cap next.

Hey first post! Welcome to the forum!!!! :hi5:

Hi, thanks I went kind of crazy this month. I bought Avengers Cap, IM2 War Machine, IM2 MK VI (pink panties and all), Man of Steel Supes and Zod and 89 Keaton Bats. I sold a lot of stuff to make the money for the figs but the new ride has been fun.

Sadly, I think Avengers is first, despite being my least favorite on the screen. Then I would probably lump TFA versions together, and put the new one last. Replace the head and the Golden Age version might be first or second, though, if the PS manipulations are accurate, though with that head somehow the upper body looks really billowy and weird.

1. GA Cap with TFA head/2pack steve head/strike suit head instead
2. TFA Cap
3. GA Cap with normal head
4. Avengers Cap
5. Rescue cap
6. SS Cap

Avengers Cap
TFA Cap
GA Cap
Rescue Cap
SS Cap

I have Avengers Cap and TFA Cap with GA Cap on preorder. I really like the ones I have as each brings something to the table. I just wish you could pose them better as that is the only thing about them I don't like. I hope the new GA Cap offers some better posing options.

Avengers
First Avenger
Rescue
Star Spangled
Golden Age

And the WS version will be top of the list.

The funny thing to me is, the Stealth Suit is my least favorite look for Cap, because I'm not a fan of a Cap costume without any (very little) red in it. To me, it's like taking the American flag and replacing all of the red stripes with blue ones.

But I also think it's the best looking Cap figure of them all. They really nailed that figure. I wasn't sure about ordering that one when it came out, after seeing it, I had to have the two pack.

Back