How do you rank the Captain America figures?

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I picked up a First Avenger Cap on ebay, and it should be arriving soon, but this thread has got me wondering: even if you use the longer leg pegs, is this Cap figure still shorter than the others? And if so, why?

I picked up a First Avenger Cap on ebay, and it should be arriving soon, but this thread has got me wondering: even if you use the longer leg pegs, is this Cap figure still shorter than the others? And if so, why?

I think they have only recently got the correct 1/6 scale for figures

I don't think these photos have the longer pegs in place because my FA Cap is the same height as all my other caps and I put the longer pegs in.

I only have the Rescue, Avengers, and TFA suit Cap.

So based on that:
1. TFA
2. Rescue
3. Avengers

But when STRIKE suit comes in, I'm sure that's jumping to the top of the list

I'm in the same boat not knowing where to display Strike suit Cap, since I have a TFA Cap on the way, and Strike Cap also comes with the extra body and civilian sculpt, so that's three potential Caps on the shelf when I prefer to only have one version of each character. But since Cap is my favorite of all the Marvel movie heroes, due entirely to Chris Evans's perfect performance, I'll just have to make room. Strike Cap is one of the best figures I've ever seen so I just have to have it, and I think it will eventually fetch insane prices on the secondary market.

I'm in the same boat not knowing where to display Strike suit Cap, since I have a TFA Cap on the way, and Strike Cap also comes with the extra body and civilian sculpt, so that's three potential Caps on the shelf when I prefer to only have one version of each character. But since Cap is my favorite of all the Marvel movie heroes, due entirely to Chris Evans's perfect performance, I'll just have to make room. Strike Cap is one of the best figures I've ever seen so I just have to have it, and I think it will eventually fetch insane prices on the secondary market.

I was referring to civvie steve but I get what you are saying too :)

He's not fat, though. He's just big boned.

theres no such thing:
tumblr_lws108r1Pf1r8gaoxo5_400.gif

Back