How do you rank the Captain America figures?

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
The funny thing to me is, the Stealth Suit is my least favorite look for Cap, because I'm not a fan of a Cap costume without any (very little) red in it. To me, it's like taking the American flag and replacing all of the red stripes with blue ones.

But I also think it's the best looking Cap figure of them all. They really nailed that figure. I wasn't sure about ordering that one when it came out, after seeing it, I had to have the two pack.

yeah does not look right :rotfl
Untitled-1.jpg

I'm with cof on that one. It's a film version of "Steve Rogers: Super Soldier," not Captain America. At best, a niche variant Cap suit. Costume looks great, and the figure looks great, but I can't imagine it as the primary Cap figure I would keep on display, even if the alternative was a lesser figure like Golden Age Cap. I'm actually holding out hope that the Avengers 2 version will be a really sweet figure.

I really wanted to sell my TFA Cap and replace it with the GA Cap but after seeing the pics I'll definitely stick with my TFA Cap.

1.) Avengers Cap
2.) Star Spangled

The rest have that horrible exposed neck joint they are disqualified from being considered with the other two.

Okay...based on pics provided...her's how I rank them...

• First Avenger*
  • Rescue*
  • GA
  • SSM
  • AV

-only have * ....only the wait list for GA, still contemplating SSM and had no interest in the AV version....

...can't wait to see how "Stealth" and "Steve Rogers" look with this group....got 'em both on order...

I'm with cof on that one. It's a film version of "Steve Rogers: Super Soldier," not Captain America. At best, a niche variant Cap suit. Costume looks great, and the figure looks great, but I can't imagine it as the primary Cap figure I would keep on display, even if the alternative was a lesser figure like Golden Age Cap. I'm actually holding out hope that the Avengers 2 version will be a really sweet figure.

I can totally understand that mentality. But I think the STRIKE suit with red, white, and blue shield might be the coolest uniform I've seen for Cap yet, certainly the best in live-action and neck and neck with his classic costume, even in print. I would be totally fine with that being his default suit/shield combo in all media going forward.

cap-12.jpg

index.php

Last edited:
If it came with the red or damaged red shield, that would be much better. I don't care for the blue/silver shield at all.

I do like the blue shield for the covert opening of the WS movie but otherwise I absolutely prefer the red, white, and blue. The red in the shield helps balance out the predominantly blue and white suit.

Back