How clean is your house?

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
wtf are those things...................???? :google
APT%20133%20036.jpg

I think it's kitty poop. :sick

My favorite parts are the scorched burns on the arm of the sofa, near all the cigarette butts, and the fire extinguisher on what I can only assume is the coffee table. :rotfl

I bet the chick who lives there is great in the sack.

Let's play a little game of "Don't Throw Up."

What could you wipe with toilet paper that would make it turn brown? Feces or dried blood, right? Now take a look at that first picture of the bathroom and tell me what is all over that stack of toilet paper balls sitting on the bathroom counter.

APT%20133%20012.jpg

:yuck

Awww. You failed to hold down lunch. Better luck next time we play.

What could you wipe with toilet paper that would make it turn brown? Feces or dried blood, right? Now go back to that first picture of the bathroom and tell me what is all over that stack of toilet paper balls sitting on the bathroom counter.

mx pads son! i win where's my price?:D

yippi! half way there to a new mighty mugg:D

No, I think you have misunderstood. You owe me $4.99 for not reading my post. The game was to look at the photo and not throw up. You played incorrectly by guessing what was in the photo.

If you didn't throw up after looking at the photo, you would have won. The prize for winning is 30 seconds in the apartment to take as many cigarette butts and empty styrofoam cups as you want. As it stands now, you owe me $4.99 and I am turning your account over to a nasty collection agency as we speak.

pwned malice.................ask if he accepts paypal....:lol

What could you wipe with toilet paper that would make it turn brown? Feces or dried blood, right? Now take a look at that first picture of the bathroom and tell me what is all over that stack of toilet paper balls sitting on the bathroom counter.

APT%20133%20012.jpg

If you did vomit, you wouldn't be able to tell from the other crap in the room. P!tu should photoshop himself sitting on the toilet! :lol

Disgusting.

My house is unlike most other Bachelor Pads you'll ever see. It stays clean, organized, completely without any clutter at all (I hate, hate, HATE clutter), and smells of a mixture of berries and clean linen. I guess living with a woman for 15+ years had its effects. :lol

Seriously, I would pull a Linda Blair if I was in a house like that for even 2 seconds. :horror

I know what you mean, Irish... I would lose my freakin mind in that place. NASTY. It could be Jessica Alba's place and I would run out if she brought me there. :lol

I'm no clean freak, by any means... but I can't say my place gets even a fraction of the filth that is in ONE of those photos.

No, I think you have misunderstood. You owe me $4.99 for not reading my post. The game was to look at the photo and not throw up. You played incorrectly by guessing what was in the photo.

If you didn't throw up after looking at the photo, you would have won. The prize for winning is 30 seconds in the apartment to take as many cigarette butts and empty styrofoam cups as you want. As it stands now, you owe me $4.99 and I am turning your account over to a nasty collection agency as we speak.

SR. you are a master trickster!:emperor mawu folded today and all my cash is gone.............:D

This person seems to be suffering from a combination of agoraphobia and nastiness. How on earth could anyone, agoraphobic of not, live in that? Can you imagine the smell?

I watched Animal Planet once and saw an episode where the resident had over 100 cats living in her home. The house was filthy. They cover the feces with news paper on top.

They are out there.

Back